Problem with vape

I currently vape using a Smok V8 Big Baby Beast Pen, up until recently it worked fine, the last few weeks not sure what happened. Even after it being fully charged the backlight on the switch button will blink up to10-15 times,sometimes more sometimes less. One minute it’s working fine the next not at all. Out of curiosity I tapped it very gentle with the handle of a small metal object,and I mean seriously soft! It’s working off and on. Anyone know what causes this? I’m also thinking about moving up to a mod instead of a pen,any suggestions? Price range, $30-60. I know that’s not much but it’s what I can afford.

Thanks fellow vapers,

Cajun Vape 

On 2/3/2019 at 11:43 PM, Cajun Vape said:

I currently vape using a Smok V8 Big Baby Beast Pen, up until recently it worked fine, the last few weeks not sure what happened. Even after it being fully charged the backlight on the switch button will blink up to10-15 times,sometimes more sometimes less. One minute it’s working fine the next not at all. Out of curiosity I tapped it very gentle with the handle of a small metal object,and I mean seriously soft! It’s working off and on. Anyone know what causes this? I’m also thinking about moving up to a mod instead of a pen,any suggestions? Price range, $30-60. I know that’s not much but it’s what I can afford.

Thanks fellow vapers,

Cajun Vape 

I had one of the Smok pens do the same sort of thing to me. At first I thought it was the coil, cause it worked at first. but then it started doing it with the new coil. So anyway,  I contacted the store and was able to send it back for a replacement. I opted for store credit and I was going to get the Species by Smok, but I saw the Sigelei Sobra for like $20 cheaper and great reviews. There are a bunch of kits in your price range, just check out some reviews first; Xlum, Armour Pro, Vaporesso Swag or Revenger, Eleaf Lexicon and oh this one seems interesting - Innokin Plexar