Sign in to follow this  
subdread

Vandy Vape Revolver RTA really bad taste

Hey guys , maybe someone can help me :

I have a Vandy Vape Revolver RT  and used it with Fused Clapton SS316L Coilology or  GeekVape Hybrid Alpha Braid Coil ( both around 0,35 ) and use them at 40-48W 

The problem i have is that the taste is HORRIBLE - something bitter , annoying . I use the liquid now on the old atomizer from Joyetech with standard coil . There is enough liquid in the cotton, and it's not a burn taste , but a bitter weird taste non related to the liquid itself ... 

Any ideas why ???

Edited by subdread

that's just really odd.  I can't imagine - maybe something got on the cotton prior to filling?  I dont know that's really unpleasant. were the coils sealed and airtight?

I'm curious to know what you find out

Edited by Bebop

It the RTA new? Of so did you clean it before use? If not could be oils from manufacturing left on it, mixing with the juice.

Hey guys, 

NEW RTA , barely used. I can constant wax taste ... Low flavour( barely can feel something ) . Tried everything - different cotton , different coils etc . 

Taste is waxy / dry although liquid gets in good. 

The Revolver RTA is the latest single coil RTA from Very Popular Manufacturer Vandy Vape. The revolver boasts a new internal airflow adjustment allowing you to rotate a wheel to change the air under the coil which is pretty innovative.