Issue with Smok Majesty

Mod is a smok majesty. Don't know what other info someone might need because I've never had to troubleshoot one of these things before. I was driving when it happened, so i don't know what the mod was doing or what the screen said. It was at about 50% battery, I hit it, nothing happened. I looked at the screen, it was blank. I thought I accidentally turned it off. Clicked it to turn it back on and got nothing. Thought maybe the battery died. Brought it home and plugged it in. The screen "lights up" but there is no display, just a blank screen. It slowly gets brighter, then blinks off. Slowly gets brighter, then blinks off. I popped the batteries out and put them back in again. I left it on the charger for about an hour. Still the same issue. The screen is blank, just a lit-up black screen that blinks off. It also blinks off when you hit the trigger. Screen behaves this way only when plugged in, whether the batteries are in it or not. Can't really afford a new mod at the moment, can someone help me get this thing working again?

Edited by Daktal

Not having the same kind of mod and tank you're using I can't give you any advice other than what I was able to Google:

If your SMOK mod has a screen and it is all black, the most likely cause is that you have inadvertently entered ‘stealth mode’. This is easily rectified.

If you are not in stealth mode then you may need to update the firmware or the screen may have been damaged.

• Deactivate stealth mode - You may have inadvertently entered stealth mode. You can deactivate stealth mode by pressing the fire button three times in quick succession.
  • Update firmware - You can update the firmware for most advanced SMOK mods by plugging the mod into your PC and selecting the right upgrade tool from this list on SMOK’s website.
  • Contact SMOK - If you are unsure how to update firmware or if you think your screen is broken, contact SMOK for support. Remember that your mod may still be under warranty.

Might give these things a try?