Vaping side effects

Connie975

There are still studies being done on whether there are long-term side effects from vaping.  The vast majority of what you are going to find in relation to any side effects are all considered anecdotal by scientific standards.  From personal experience, the only side effects I have experienced are: easier time breathing, lack of craving analogs, healthy weight loss (because I can exercise without running out of breath), and I smell better.  Those are just a few of the longer-term side effects I have experienced from vaping.  There were some short-term side effects when I first started, such as coughing when I inhaled vapor.  But it's a different substance than cigarette smoke and what ex-smoker didn't cough the first few times they inhaled cigarette smoke?

As far as Juul, I don't know enough about the product to give an opinion.  However, I wouldn't say it's any better or any worse than anything I use.  In my opinion, it is one option among many to help a person quick smoking.

Personal disclaimer - I DON'T recommend vaping if you never smoked.  I think it should be used as a tool to quit or cut back on nicotine use from traditional tobacco, not as a way to get nicotine if you never used traditional tobacco.