Howdy from Dallas, TX

Reverend Jim

Salutations to you all. I'm a noob to vaping e-juice but have been vaping CBD (with and without the "spank in the tank") for a couple of years now for pain management. I want to learn more about the recreational side of vaping and those monster mods that have more wattage in them than a Rolling Stones show. 

Welcome Jim
Ask away we are to help you vape safely. Can you build coils and understand ohm's law??
For big clouds this were to start.

Salutations to you all. I'm a noob to vaping e-juice but have been vaping CBD (with and without the "spank in the tank") for a couple of years now for pain management. I want to learn more about the recreational side of vaping and those monster mods that have more wattage in them than a Rolling Stones show. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everybody who said "hello". This looks like a friendly forum. 

I'm not sure if this is the section to answer you leadpipe58 but it's been close to a half a century since I had four years of high school electronics. I'm 58 and I'm still sharp so I'm certain a lot would come back to me quickly. But to be honest, I had to build a coil and explain Ohm's law, I would just start drooling and make a low, wet, gurgling sound. I'd be like one of those fainting goats. Is there a noob area here to start picking up the tricks. Another topic I've really become interested in is getting accurate mah ratings on batteries. I'm sure you guys have all this science and magic down pat but everybody has to start somewhere. 

Thanks again,

12 hours ago, Reverend Jim said:

Thanks to everybody who said "hello". This looks like a friendly forum. 

I'm not sure if this is the section to answer you leadpipe58 but it's been close to a half a century since I had four years of high school electronics. I'm 58 and I'm still sharp so I'm certain a lot would come back to me quickly. But to be honest, I had to build a coil and explain Ohm's law, I would just start drooling and make a low, wet, gurgling sound. I'd be like one of those fainting goats. Is there a noob area here to start picking up the tricks. Another topic I've really become interested in is getting accurate mah ratings on batteries. I'm sure you guys have all this science and magic down pat but everybody has to start somewhere. 

Thanks again,

We were all noobs at one point.............You will find all the info you need here :)