Walt bench tests the YiHi SL Class

Walt

Thank you once again Cany!  I truly appreciate you commenting.  I really like this mod.  The 21700 Samsung T40 keeps it going a long time.  I've got 50 some other mods that have sat idle since I got it.  Really perfect in my hand.  What's funny to me is when I first saw pictures of it, I didn't like it.  The more I saw it the more it grew on me.  

51 minutes ago, Walt said:

Thank you once again Cany!  I truly appreciate you commenting.  I really like this mod.  The 21700 Samsung T40 keeps it going a long time.  I've got 50 some other mods that have sat idle since I got it.  Really perfect in my hand.  What's funny to me is when I first saw pictures of it, I didn't like it.  The more I saw it the more it grew on me.  

I thought the same thing when I saw it Guess I gotta get a hold of it now 😎😎

11 minutes ago, cany said:

I thought the same thing when I saw it Guess I gotta get a hold of it now 😎😎

I doubt you'll be disappointed.  I wish I would have caught you  yesterday.  Eight Vape had a 35% off flash sale on it with the code "chainsaw".  

Right after that they had another for 28% off with the code SPOOKYSKULL .  Not sure if it's still active but you could try it.  

image.png

Edited by Walt

13 minutes ago, cany said:

Yowzaaaaa  bit out of my price range for a Mod lol

It's a YiHi.   Most of them are $200 USD.  With the 35% off it came to approx $90 USD.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines