Kanger Subtank Mini

cany

Im looking for a wire to build on my subtank mini for TC been using Nickel for a while now in my Invader mini it only supports nickel.

I want too use the tank on other mods that support more TC options Looking for a build around 0.15 and a wire I can use for it  and a build if anyone has one.

Thanks

4/5 wraps of 22g 316 will give you about .15 ohms. I use 6 wraps of 28g 316 and get .7 ohms. Nice thing about ss316 is you can use it in TC or watts. I have found watts is better for coil killing juice, but that's just my opinion.

6 hours ago, FXRich said:

4/5 wraps of 22g 316 will give you about .15 ohms. I use 6 wraps of 28g 316 and get .7 ohms. Nice thing about ss316 is you can use it in TC or watts. I have found watts is better for coil killing juice, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks Rich

4 hours ago, cany said:

Rich  I have some 26ga ss316 Anything I can do with that until I can get 22?

5 wraps with a 3mm id should give you about .3 ohms 4 wraps should be about .25. I find that my best coils are between 5 and 7 wraps. I assume you are using the RBA that came with your subtank mini, so you should be able to get 7 wraps to fit. Experiment a little, and see whats best for you.

23 hours ago, FXRich said:

5 wraps with a 3mm id should give you about .3 ohms 4 wraps should be about .25. I find that my best coils are between 5 and 7 wraps. I assume you are using the RBA that came with your subtank mini, so you should be able to get 7 wraps to fit. Experiment a little, and see whats best for you.

Thanks Rich yes Im using the RBA that came with it

• 2 weeks later...