Many vape stores are indicating that the ego-c & ego-twist lines have been discontinued.

https://www.vaporauthority.com/products/genuine-joyetech-ego-c-battery

Are there any good alternatives?  I like the pearl pink version of the c and I can't find any generics that have pink in pearlescent color. 

I don't really want to try the all in one joyetech ego aio.  I won't be able to use my protank anymore.  Also, I am saddened joyetech has done this, if indeed they have.  I was a loyal customer, of this product.

The protank (full size) works great on a subvod battery, but it is non adjustable  unlike the twist was. The battery alone can be bought at heavens gifts for about $12.00. Hope that helps.

22 hours ago, Bebop said:

long live the ego-C!  That was my ticket off the cigs so long ago.   simple and effective.  ah, those were the days.....

Like you, @Bebop, I started with the eGo batteries, but the latest and greatest at the time was an eGo-T. Shortly after I got my first kit the eGo-C pass through came out and I upgraded. Then the Vision Spinner came out (very like an eGo Twist but with a slightly bigger capacity battery), and the rest is history of an empty bank account.   :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2018 at 6:40 PM, No Alternative said:

https://www.vaporauthority.com/products/genuine-joyetech-ego-c-battery

Are there any good alternatives?  I like the pearl pink version of the c and I can't find any generics that have pink in pearlescent color. 

I don't really want to try the all in one joyetech ego aio.  I won't be able to use my protank anymore.  Also, I am saddened joyetech has done this, if indeed they have.  I was a loyal customer, of this product.

Yeah, my first was the good ole Ego C! Those guys also carry some of the older stuff still, like kanger Evod. If you can find a real vision/vapros Spinner they are a bit longer but great stick batteries. If you can go a bit fatter and use a beauty ring, try the Aspire CF vv or innokin CLK. Check out the innokin itaste vv too, these work great with my smaller old school tanks.