Help setting SMOK AL85

Judi

Vape question from newbie?

I bought a used SMOK AL85 mod and when I got it, it was fine. My husband put it in his pocket without locking it and now the settings are different. It also pops and crackles quite loudly and spits juice into my mouth. I can figure out how to change them but have no idea what to change them to. I'm hoping that someone can tell me what the average settings would be. Right now the big numbers say 32.00, to the right there's a "w" (used to be a "C") the box above it has either an S or a 5 (used to be 55 degrees), volt is 3.768, ohms is 0.428, amps is 8.383 and pcb is 33 degrees C. Please help

What tank and coil are you using?

From the info posted, you are using the stock Baby Beast tank.

You should be in wattage mode as to my knowledge there are no temp control coils for that tank. I run .5 ohm coils around 20-25 watts. I believe you can download the manual from the Smok website for how to set it up. I don't have one, so I can't be much help on that.

Good luck, hopefully someone who knows more about this mod will be along shortly.

Smok AL85

Click the fire button 3 times semi rapidly.  that allows you to get to the menu.

the 1st menu item should be "mode"

hold down the fire button and the screen will switch to "modes".

set the mode to "watt"

click three times to exit.

set the watts to 25 and adjust to taste from there.  If your using the stock coils for that tank it's a .6 ohm coils and 25 - 30 watts should be about right.

good luck