Almost 7 years vaping but behind the times

Breal

Hi Everyone!

On December 3, 2011, I quit smoking my pack and a half a day analogs and I never looked back. I eventually settled with my beloved Provari and sow 5ml tanks and went happily on my way.  

Well, I need a new vape and provape closed its doors.  Help!!!  I love durability and long lasting NON LEAKING technology.  Can someone please tell me what’s the latest and the greatest, and not too too pricy?  My backup is an old flimsy thing and I’m terrified it will die on me.

much, Much, Much Appreciated!

Breal

Welcome to VT!  

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the Provari, so I don't know what you are trying to replace.  It is a holiday weekend though and there may be a lot of sales. 

Good luck!!

need more info.

do you build your own coils? only store bought?

are you a heavy vaper?   like lots of vapor and power?

what are the specifics on your beloved set up?

what resistance?  what wattage do you set? how much do you vape? what nicotine content do you use?

Edited by Bebop

I am a very heavy vaper— still.  I still do not know how to build my own coils though.  A Provari was a pretty big mod with a ten year warranty.  I don’t like to hit over 70 watts and I do like low ohm 0.5 to 1.7.  For me it’s all about longevity, long lasting, low maintenance.  I wouldn’t have thought I was picky until this moment.  I just need something reliable that doesn’t leak 

1 hour ago, Breal said:

I am a very heavy vaper— still.  I still do not know how to build my own coils though.  A Provari was a pretty big mod with a ten year warranty.  I don’t like to hit over 70 watts and I do like low ohm 0.5 to 1.7.  For me it’s all about longevity, long lasting, low maintenance.  I wouldn’t have thought I was picky until this moment.  I just need something reliable that doesn’t leak 

Wow, don't know of anything today that has a 10 year warranty except custom builders.  I have two mods that would fit the bill.   The GeekVape Aegis Legond and the Teslacigs XT.  Both are pretty hardy.  The best subohm (not RBA) I have had to date is the Vaporesso Cascade Baby.  Amazing flavor if you use the mesh coils.  Does not leak.  

19 minutes ago, Walt said:

Wow, don't know of anything today that has a 10 year warranty except custom builders.  I have two mods that would fit the bill.   The GeekVape Aegis Legond and the Teslacigs XT.  Both are pretty hardy.  The best subohm (not RBA) I have had to date is the Vaporesso Cascade Baby.  Amazing flavor if you use the mesh coils.  Does not leak.  

I am looking those up.   Any idea on what is the best tank out there?  Really would like a 5ml.  And any idea on the best  batteries out there?  Which is your favorite?  How long have you had these?  They look super sharp!

8 hours ago, Walt said:

All are pretty new devices.  I've had the Legend maybe a couple of months.  Here's that tank:

https://www.elementvape.com/vaporesso-cascade-baby-sub-ohm-tank

That looks really amazing..  I have no idea how to do my own coils.   Yikes!  But would love to learn.  Thank you so much for all of the information!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am the same as you; I gave up smoking years ago and now enjoy my vape. Thankfully, my cousin works for a vape supplier, so I could ask him for some reviews!

There are lots of options out there for you. I have been quite impressed with a few alternatives I have tried myself. One company that my cousin recommended to me is West Coast Vape Supply. They sell many products, so surely something that fits your requirements. Good luck on your journey!

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.