Walt's first pod Eleaf IWu

Walt

5 hours ago, Tam said:

How big is the battery on it, Walt?

They are claiming 700mah.  I have no way to test that so I can't confirm.  

With the world around us going nuts, I kind of like the pods that take me back to simpler times. No fussing with coils or settings, discrete housing, just take a new pod, some eliquid and a micro USB charger and I'm ready to go rather than USB charger, extra tank, eliquid, extra coils, tissues, and a few other things I need for my usual set up. I still use the iPower and Aspire Triton 2 at home but more often I use my GhoSTick for simplicity's sake. It's nice to have the option.  ;) 

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

With the world around us going nuts, I kind of like the pods that take me back to simpler times. No fussing with coils or settings, discrete housing, just take a new pod, some eliquid and a micro USB charger and I'm ready to go rather than USB charger, extra tank, eliquid, extra coils, tissues, and a few other things I need for my usual set up. I still use the iPower and Aspire Triton 2 at home but more often I use my GhoSTick for simplicity's sake. It's nice to have the option.  ;) 

That all makes sense, especially the "world around us going nuts" part.  I find myself popping it into my shirt pocket when I leave the house.  The more I use it, the more I like it.  I may bond with it yet.  

19 minutes ago, Walt said:

That all makes sense, especially the "world around us going nuts" part.  I find myself popping it into my shirt pocket when I leave the house.  The more I use it, the more I like it.  I may bond with it yet.  

Getting used to the nic salts took a little time, I've taken to adding a 3 nic custard to the mixed berries eliquid to smooth it out even more. The nice thing is that I take a few hits and then I'm good for quite some time. No more being stuck chain vaping to feel satisfied.  :)

Just now, Tam said:

Getting used to the nic salts took a little time, I've taken to adding a 3 nic custard to the mixed berries eliquid to smooth it out even more. The nice thing is that I take a few hits and then I'm good for quite some time. No more being stuck chain vaping to feel satisfied.  :)

I do really like that idea.  Sitting at home, chain vaping, and getting a "constant drip" of nicotine is really enjoyable but when I'm doing things that's cumbersome.  I think I'll making a special batch maybe somewhere around 9mg and see if I can't find a spot that works.  The 12mg salt gave me a real strong nic buzz that was not pleasurable.  I have some 6mg standard that is doing pretty good and not too strong at all.  I would really like to find a concentration that would work for awhile and not buzz me too much.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines