Vape pen issues

So, I have an auto-draw pen (Remedi thick oil pen) and I had to get a new cartridge for it because the old one leaked and barely worked. Anyways, a couple days after using it, the pen started to act up. It would keep firing when I stopped pulling (until the battery's safety auto-shutoff kicked on) or sometimes wouldn't work even with a nearly-full charge.

KIMG0219.JPG

1 hour ago, Mark said:

And?????

Am I the only one who's missing something?

And... the question of "what's wrong with this, and how do I fix it?" is implied, @Mark Be nice.  :lol: 

For the OP, sorry, but I'm not familiar with your device. This forum is for regular vaping devices and nothing to do with things that use thick oil. If you google for some forums that deal specifically with that type of equipment, you'll likely get more help.

I think I know what the problem might be. Years ago I tried a few of the automatic ego type batteries, when air is drawn through the battery it activates a switch (notice the air holes in the bottom of the battery), Over time the design allows juice to leak into the battery, which causes the switch to act erratic. It happened to me, and I would guess the same thing has happened to the poster.

8 hours ago, FXRich said:

I think I know what the problem might be. Years ago I tried a few of the automatic ego type batteries, when air is drawn through the battery it activates a switch (notice the air holes in the bottom of the battery), Over time the design allows juice to leak into the battery, which causes the switch to act erratic. It happened to me, and I would guess the same thing has happened to the poster.

Those aren't air holes. Those are lights that turn on when you're drawing. I'm thinking it could be the juice in the battery, but I can't get in to clean it. It shuts off if I blow into the battery itself, but not with the cartridge on

1533523970458188446478.jpg

Edited by ArinDClub
Add photo

The ones I had did have air holes in the very bottom, but I guess different brands have different designs. I tried cleaning the ones I had with rubbing alcohol, and it did help for awhile, but went bad again. About the only thing you can do is get a different setup that uses a fire button instead of depending on air flow to fire it. Don't know about the one you have, but mine had a hole through the middle of the contact pin for the air to flow, that's how juice got into the electronics.