Can my tank fit on this mod

modness

I have a TFV8 Baby Tank for my SMOK AL85 mod and I was gonna buy a Vandy Vape Resin Pulse 80W BF Mod and was wondering would my TFV8 Baby Tank fit on the Vandy Vape Resin Pulse 80W BF Mod, thanks for any response.

4 minutes ago, Walt said:

It will screw into the 510 and it will work.  Obviously you won't be able to squonk with it.  

I'm kinda new to the scene of vaping a stuff, so it will work right? I just won't be able to use the built in bottle right? will i just be able to fill the tank like I normally would?

2 minutes ago, modness said:

I'm kinda new to the scene of vaping a stuff, so it will work right? I just won't be able to use the built in bottle right? will i just be able to fill the tank like I normally would?

"Squonk"  is just another word for "squeezing the bottle."  :) 

6 minutes ago, modness said:

Yup, you got it!  Just remember you will only have 80 watts.  Use a coil that requires less than that.  

4 minutes ago, Walt said:

Yup, you got it!  Just remember you will only have 80 watts.  Use a coil that requires less than that.  

5 minutes ago, Tam said:

"Squonk"  is just another word for "squeezing the bottle."  :) 

thank you both for your help, I've been smoking for 10 years and I want to quit and vaping has been helping me so I wanted to upgrade my set up, is there a tank or anything you guys recommend that's cheap (preferably less than $10) and will work with the squonking? it seems pretty cool if not its fine, thanks for your guys help once again :)

4 hours ago, modness said:

thank you both for your help, I've been smoking for 10 years and I want to quit and vaping has been helping me so I wanted to upgrade my set up, is there a tank or anything you guys recommend that's cheap (preferably less than $10) and will work with the squonking? it seems pretty cool if not its fine, thanks for your guys help once again :)

If you find something less than $10, then you've found a great clearance deal. Otherwise, it's a good bet that you'll pay a little more. Personally, squonking doesn't do it for me so no help here on recommendations. There are, however, many good tanks that are fairly cheap and work just as well - you just have to fill them. Do a search on the forum, the recs you get might make your head spin. If you don't find what you want, try starting another thread. Folks should give you their favorites.  :)