HI I am Blair

Hi Blair. As I tell all non-smokers who are interested in vaping... not all long term studies have been done to assess whether vaping is completely safe or not. I would strongly suggest vaping for a smoker trying to quit, but for a non-smoker? My suggestion would be to not start vaping, but find something else that would interest you with possibly less chance of harming your health. Just my two cents.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:05 PM, Tam said:

Hi Blair. As I tell all non-smokers who are interested in vaping... not all long term studies have been done to assess whether vaping is completely safe or not. I would strongly suggest vaping for a smoker trying to quit, but for a non-smoker? My suggestion would be to not start vaping, but find something else that would interest you with possibly less chance of harming your health. Just my two cents.

Thanks Tam for your advice. I can see the wisdom that comes from experience. it is true that we do not know if vaping is completely safe or not. I still believe in that whatever foreign matter you put in to your lungs (body) that is not oxygen is harmful.  I just don't want to think that vaping is going to be the future cigar. coz if that is going to be the case, then it is very contradicting to the purpose of smokers to make vaping as an alternative to cigar and help them get rid of it.