Vanilla Flavoring Syrup For Vaping?

Ok so recently I went to the store and I’m kinda a cheap person, so I thought if I got VG and Torani Vanilla Flavoring Syrup and put them together for e juice would work. Now I’m just concerned about the Syrup. Is it safe? 

Here are the ingredients:

Pure can sugar, water, vanilla extract, natural flavors, citric acid

Im not the most experienced vaper and I just want to try something new. Thank you for the help :)

Edited by taylor0004
Mispelled vaper lol

Don't know if syrup is safe to vape or not, but personally, I wouldn't chance it. Use it for your pancakes instead and go get a vanilla flavoring that's most commonly used for vaping to be safe.

You also left off the "e" in "cane."  LOL

The sugar will likely crystallize when heated, Tam is right you could just use vanilla extract, or any other flavor extract for baking and you  will probably would be fine. Some of the flavoring you can get at the grocery store contains a PG base, and probably isn't much different than flavors designed for vaping, but most of it has a alcohol/ water base, but use at your own risk.

You could just go online to wizard labs or heartland vapes, and for under $50.00 get enough supplies to last you a year or more, depending on how much you vape.

Agreed.straight sugar or corn syrup is not for vaping.ecigexpress.com and bell city flavors is a good choice. Sign up for all there news letters and get the best deals.

Agreed.straight sugar or corn syrup is not for vaping.ecigexpress.com and bull city flavors is a good choice. Sign up for all there news letters and get the best deals.

• 2 years later...

Well there are a lot of flavors, but you have to try it out to know if you like it. I like fruit flavors the most and my boyfriend hates those. It is your personal preference what you want and liquid is really easy to chose. What you need is a good vape kit and quality components and you can get all that on https://www.vaporsolo.com/lg-hg2-18650-3000mah-20a-battery/. They have everything that you might need and anything you buy will last you for a long time. I really think that you should visit their website and when it comes to liquids, try them all...

Edited by EmmaScott