Does anyone have a tiger's blood recipe?

36 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

It's literally what I pick anytime I go to a vape shop that mixes. I have not found a vendor brand, and it's one of those "I can't quite put my finger on it" things. If anybody has a good one, I would love to have something to start from or keep, thanks!!

This is the one I like.  

Capture.JPG

3 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

What is TPA? I'm not familiar with that abbreviation/ brand name. I'm going to get this going soon!

TPA and TFA are the same company basically.  The Perfumer's Apprentice and The Flavor Apprentice.  Sometimes you will also see the abbreviation FA.  Here's a snipette from Wizard Labs where I buy a lot of my flavors.

Capture.JPG

Love wizard labs, thanks.I got the recipe wrong lol. @vapemama I used yours thinking it was walt's  I got too much coconut! I used 5% on everything too. I went from thinking it qas stellar to,well it's not too bad. I switched out the watermelon for watermelon candy TFA. I'm going to have to doctor it, but a good start.

That's what DIY is for, to make juice the way we like it. I got a recipe off a recipe site and while it was ok, I changed the % of the 2 main flavors to my liking. Now it's good (to me and the hubby!). Some of my recipes I have tinkered with for what seems like months till I get them where I want them!