Cloud size effects

Really super newbie here. I’m wondering if/how the cloud size affects the amount of oil taken into one’s system?  I am going to be trying CBD for anxiety. Is there still oil in the vapor cloud?

Thanks for any help that is offered.

4 hours ago, Mark said:

Well, if your oil is smoking it is probably the time for a valve job on your car.  None of the fluids I use contain any oil.  #JustSayin

CBD comes from hemp and IS oil. There isn’t any smoke (or THC unfortunately) just the vapor. I’m assuming there’s still CBD in the vapor and I should maybe hold it in as long as I can to get as much benefit from the CBD as possible or maybe it transfers really fast? Like I said...total newbie. Thanks for your input.

2 hours ago, leadpipe58 said:

As I am studying the best way to use CBD oil. I have been told that just squirting it under your toung and hold it for 10 seconds works best. 

Hmmm  what I’ve read said that vaping is more direct and works faster because it doesn’t have to get ingested and go through the stomach, liver and all. But then probably some/more is lost? What I bought is crazy expensive. There’s so much to learn and probably a lot of just needing experience. 

Thanks for your input!