Dry, sore, swollen mouth

So I quit smoking fags 3 years ago :) been vaping ever since, the last 6 months have been a nightmare! I’ve been reading through some of the comments on other related subjects but thought I would hit you up with my dilemma. 

For well over a week now, it starts with my tongue tingling, then the sides of my tongue get swolllen, it gets sore because it rubs on my teeth. Numb on the end too, very annoying! .... But, also my lips swell and my gums can hurt so much it hurts to clean my teeth. And now it’s spread to my throat getting sore and congested in my nose too.! To say dry mouth does not cut it! I can drink all day and still need a drink! 

Anyone else had vape tongue as severe ? 

I have seeked medical attention and doc put me on steroids for 5 days. Didn’t touch it, so yesterday I was told to have blood tests. Awaiting results now. 

Im still vaping but cutting it right down, it’s getting me down quite a lot. Any help I will be greatful to hear ! Thanks 

You didn't mention what you vape, if you use a refillable tank your supplier may have changed the juice that you use, you may have a allergy to some chemicals that are used for flavoring. You could try a different supplier or maybe just a different flavor. Or it may have nothing to do with vaping.