Wife got sick from njoy vape

My wife started the njoy vape and almost immediately had inflammation in all her joints. She had blood tests for Lyme and rheumatoid arthritis...all negative. Stopped the vape for 24 hours and inflammation went away...has this happened to anyone else??? She experienced tremendous pain 

Did she get the disposable, or the kind with the rechargeable battery? I normally don't put much faith in what I read on the net, but you might want to take a look at this https://ecig-reviews.net/reviews/njoy/

If she wants to quit smoking she should spend a little more money and get a good refillable setup then she will have more flavor options. Just my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 3:55 AM, leadpipe58 said:

Sorry to hear that. Fx is correct. The pods use a different type of nic and being allergic to PG is a possibility..
Trying an open style vape with tobacco nic the next step is a high VG juice. I hope that helps.

Not all pods use the nic salts, it depends on the brand. Some of the newer pods like the GhoStick have a 1.0 ohm coil and you can refill the pods with the juice of your choice. Same goes for Smok's Infinix, it has a 1.4 ohm coil inside the pods so you'll want to use a 50PG/50VG juice at a "normal" nic level such as a 12 mg or 18 mg depending on what you prefer instead of going the lower nic (3 mg or 6 mg) like you would in a sub-ohm set up.