Nicotine levels

i use 9mg on my Crown 3 at 70w. I ordered the Suorin Air and was wondering how much nic i should use on it. 20mg? Im looking for a throat hit and a buzz
What's the ohms of your crown 3's coils? Before nice salts I played around with ohms and nic levels and found that they were user dependent... What I mean is this:

0.5 ohms = 6mg
1.0 ohms = 12mg
2.0 ohms = 24mg

I usually Vaped 3mg back on subohm coils. I now use multiple ultra portable vapes (breeze, campak, iShare, Mi-Pod) and I've found that the 36mg is about perfect.

You don't want to be taking long or repetitive pulls off these little guys since ur likely to burn the coil out faster so I suggest going hogher than you'd expect and vaping less.

Also, throat hit is not going to come from nic salts. They are extremely smooth. I've noticed certain brands are more or less harsh, however, such as Mr. Salt-E and Naked 100. I only buy from Vape Joose now as they transitioned to only nic salts and their flavors are damn smooth.

Hope this helps a bit. I've been out of the game for some time [emoji12] YouTube.com/vaporhut

1 hour ago, kylefonger said:

What's the ohms of your crown 3's coils? Before nice salts I played around with ohms and nic levels and found that they were user dependent... What I mean is this:

0.5 ohms = 6mg
1.0 ohms = 12mg
2.0 ohms = 24mg

I usually Vaped 3mg back on subohm coils. I now use multiple ultra portable vapes (breeze, campak, iShare, Mi-Pod) and I've found that the 36mg is about perfect.

You don't want to be taking long or repetitive pulls off these little guys since ur likely to burn the coil out faster so I suggest going hogher than you'd expect and vaping less.

Also, throat hit is not going to come from nic salts. They are extremely smooth. I've noticed certain brands are more or less harsh, however, such as Mr. Salt-E and Naked 100. I only buy from Vape Joose now as they transitioned to only nic salts and their flavors are damn smooth.

Hope this helps a bit. I've been out of the game for some time emoji12.png YouTube.com/vaporhut

I use the .25 Ohm coils. Im not really worried about taking in too much nicotine, that's why i asked also about Nic salts. The Suorin Air has 1.2 ohm coils. I want a good throat hit and a buzz. So i was just thinking about going with normal 18mg? The only Nic Salts i know about here in Iceland are the Prophet line, 25mg and 50mg. Havent tried any of their juices tho....

I use the .25 Ohm coils. Im not really worried about taking in too much nicotine, that's why i asked also about Nic salts. The Suorin Air has 1.2 ohm coils. I want a good throat hit and a buzz. So i was just thinking about going with normal 18mg? The only Nic Salts i know about here in Iceland are the Prophet line, 25mg and 50mg. Havent tried any of their juices tho....
9mg at .25ohms would be akin to 36+mg at 1+ohms. I'd go with the 50, especially if your looking for a nice buzz. I've been vaping for quite a few years and hadn't remembered what a "quick" nic buzz felt like lol. You'll love it but definitely take it easy. I ended up dripping down to the 36mg (from 48mg) so I could vape a touch more. It's all about how much you want to vape to some degree. Get both and try em out but I'm guessing 50 will work great!

1 minute ago, kylefonger said:
3 hours ago, Tonikallinn said:

9mg at .25ohms would be akin to 36+mg at 1+ohms. I'd go with the 50, especially if your looking for a nice buzz. I've been vaping for quite a few years and hadn't remembered what a "quick" nic buzz felt like lol. You'll love it but definitely take it easy. I ended up dripping down to the 36mg (from 48mg) so I could vape a touch more. It's all about how much you want to vape to some degree. Get both and try em out but I'm guessing 50 will work great!

two problems there. Not sure about the throat hit and i enjoy vaping. I dont want to go TOO over the top with how much nicotine i take it...  And forgot to mention that the Suorin Air is 16w, if that makes any difference?

two problems there. Not sure about the throat hit and i enjoy vaping. I dont want to go TOO over the top with how much nicotine i take it...  And forgot to mention that the Suorin Air is 16w, if that makes any difference?
The point of nic salts is to have no throat hit. Most throat hit comes from PG. A 36mg nic salt is just as "harsh" as a 48mg. And, depending on the brand, neither should really be harsh at all.

49 minutes ago, kylefonger said:
4 hours ago, Tonikallinn said:

The point of nic salts is to have no throat hit. Most throat hit comes from PG. A 36mg nic salt is just as "harsh" as a 48mg. And, depending on the brand, neither should really be harsh at all.

So basically it's either a throat hit or a buzz? ****tt i miss the times i could just take a few hits off the Crown in the morning and get buzzed as ****. Maybe i should look into getting both the Nic salts and the normal 18mg, ig. Even though the whole point of getting the Suorin was to save juice.... i mean, i will be in the long run. Im just worried with the 50mg nic salts that i vape too much of it and wont feel anything with the 18mg. I hate going to lesser nic levels and try to get used to it after using higher nic levels, i usually just end up vaping more, then

So a basic run down of the problems. I want a throat hit and a buzz, can only get either at a time. 

I enjoy vaping and im not one of those people who can just use it to get satisfied and just stop (meaning with 50mg my nic intake would probably get ridiculous, unless i would get overwhelmed. Hard time going to lower nic juices again). I honestly believe im more addicted to the action of vaping and the throat hit and buzz is just a bonus....

19 minutes ago, Squid said:

Why not just go with a subtank mini, a1.5 ohm coil and a 70pg/30vg liquid at 18mg? I have been vaping 7 years, and that would give me a harsh throat hit and a nic buzz.

I already ordered the Suorin Air, and i'd be using a 70/30 18 mg in that

So basically it's either a throat hit or a buzz? ****tt i miss the times i could just take a few hits off the Crown in the morning and get buzzed as ****. Maybe i should look into getting both the Nic salts and the normal 18mg, ig. Even though the whole point of getting the Suorin was to save juice.... i mean, i will be in the long run. Im just worried with the 50mg nic salts that i vape too much of it and wont feel anything with the 18mg. I hate going to lesser nic levels and try to get used to it after using higher nic levels, i usually just end up vaping more, then
So a basic run down of the problems. I want a throat hit and a buzz, can only get either at a time. 
I enjoy vaping and im not one of those people who can just use it to get satisfied and just stop (meaning with 50mg my nic intake would probably get ridiculous, unless i would get overwhelmed. Hard time going to lower nic juices again). I honestly believe im more addicted to the action of vaping and the throat hit and buzz is just a bonus....
You probably won't affect your nicotine addiction, in that you'll still feel just as buzzed if u use ur sub ohm, lower nic, device again. Your just getting a LOT more vapor-containing-nicotine when u use the subohm. These ultra portable devices don't produce the same level of vapor so u get a higher nic. The advantage to the "salts" is the smoothness on your throat. Sooo, maybe u should try regular freebased nicotine (old style juice) that has a 80/20 (PG/VG) ratio. A 24mg or 36mg in that case would give u the buzz and throat hit your looking for.

21 minutes ago, kylefonger said:
1 hour ago, Tonikallinn said:

You probably won't affect your nicotine addiction, in that you'll still feel just as buzzed if u use ur sub ohm, lower nic, device again. Your just getting a LOT more vapor-containing-nicotine when u use the subohm. These ultra portable devices don't produce the same level of vapor so u get a higher nic. The advantage to the "salts" is the smoothness on your throat. Sooo, maybe u should try regular freebased nicotine (old style juice) that has a 80/20 (PG/VG) ratio. A 24mg or 36mg in that case would give u the buzz and throat hit your looking for.

Its max 70/30 ratio for these pods. So i feel like the max i should go for is 25mg?

Edited by Tonikallinn