Vaping tongue pain

Okay so I’ve been vaping for a few years now and been on a specific juice for almost half a year now. But lately my tongue starts to hurt and even occasionally small blisters (almost like I burned it on something). I’m wondering if it’s due to dehydration from vaping more then drinking water? Any pointers from anyone on how to fix this problem? I really don’t have any interest in changing this juice. 

What flavor of juice are you vaping? When I vaped mojito flavored juice too much I would get sores on my tongue some times. It could be that it's too harsh to vape so consistently, but more likely that you're dehydrated. Drinking more water -- not juice, cola, coffee or tea but just plain water can help lots.

You might be allergic to an ingredient in the juice. While I know you don’t want to change, it might be in your best interest to change to PG if the base is VG, or vise versa if it’s the other base. Try an entirely different flavor to see if the flavoring is the problem, and it need to be something completely different.

I’m vaping a menthol flavor that has a base of 70PG/30VG. The ingredients are purely organic and it’s from a company I trust a lot. I’ve been on this same flavor for half a year and never had a problem before but I do know I drink a lot of coffee. I’ll try and drink a lot more water and see if that helps!

Menthol flavor is rather harsh as far as throat hit is concerned. Add to that having 70% PG, I can see why your tongue is sore. If it were me, I would get a bottle of vanilla or bavarian cream or something smooth and sweet, add a few drops directly into your tankful of menthol to smooth out the flavor a little. That might help, as would drinking lots of water.  :) 

On 2/27/2018 at 3:18 AM, Zachster93 said:

I’m vaping a menthol flavor that has a base of 70PG/30VG. The ingredients are purely organic and it’s from a company I trust a lot. I’ve been on this same flavor for half a year and never had a problem before but I do know I drink a lot of coffee. I’ll try and drink a lot more water and see if that helps!

PG  is a synthetic compound, anyone that says their PG is organic is not being truthful.