Smok Pen 22 Blinking 4 Times And Not Working.

The intelligent battery indicator of VAPE PEN 22 will show clear prompts. The battery life indicator will blink 4 times each time you take a puff. When it blinks fast with 15 times, it indicates that the voltage is lower than 3.3V, please charge.

I read the specs on your setup, and it uses a 510 connection between the tank and battery (doesn't look like it in pic) Its possible you may have to use a toothpick or something to raise the center pin on the battery. To me it sounds like a connection problem.

• 10 months later...
13 minutes ago, markosarv said:

i have the same problem, the toothpick  works fine, but when i take it out stop work, how can i open the batery or fix it permanently?

Sounds like its sticky try using a Q tip with some alcohol too clean around the pin the try too move it up n down a bit with the tooth pick

17 minutes ago, cany said:

Sounds like its sticky try using a Q tip with some alcohol too clean around the pin the try too move it up n down a bit with the tooth pick

ok, but i dont know how to open the battery, i look for videos or anythin but nothing for vape pen 22

13 minutes ago, markosarv said:

ok, but i dont know how to open the battery, i look for videos or anythin but nothing for vape pen 22

Dont open battery clean it from the top where the 510 connection is

• 1 month later...

LIL -   Smok says blink 4 times means that you have a short at battery and atomizer. 

you need to replace the atomizer (coil) (which probably means the whole mouthpiece/tank) most likely, Or try taking it apart and cleaning it and looking for any obvious reasons for an electrical short

• 4 weeks later...

yea i got a question i got a smok vape pen 22 my tank doesnt come off its built in and there is no access point to remotely close to getting inside or moving the pin so my question is what the **** did i get myself into when i agreed to fix this damn thing.....not mine belongs to this fat chick im boning at the moment.

• 1 month later...

After doing a little research, as I do not have one of these, I think I can explain. If you go to info page on Smok site you will see that the tank does not come off like a traditional tank. The bottom of the tank is the top of the battery. You have to empty all the juice out, take the glass off, then unscrew the coil. At that time you can then access the center pin to gently lift it as described above, or clean out any juice that has seeped past the o-rings, or clean out what ever is shorting the coil to the battery. A search of the web for "Smok 22 troubleshooting" revealed a bunch of issues with these either shorted or open, with suggestions on how to fix each issue. Way too much for me to try and list here. Hope this helps.

On 5/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Domald222 1K-24 said:

I recently got a Smok Vape Pen 22 and the light blinks four times (as stated in problems above) iv'e followed all the steps and the pen still wont work, the coil is brand new, and i am reluctant to throw it away. 

Any Suggestions 

Yes. Take the coil off and clean everything. Then pull the small metal contact under the coil down about less than the head of a tooth pick. This will allow the coil to make better contact when you screw the coil back in.