I Have Been Vaping For 3 Months And I Have Started To Grow My Hair Back.

Todd

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't say for sure... I noticed I was starting to bald just a little, more like thinning just on the top towards the back a little. I noticed it when I was a smoker, but haven't noticed any change. I have to keep my hair so short due to being military though, so who knows.

• 3 weeks later...

Might have increased your circulation I guess. Could have also coincided with a diet change as well. I know, for instance, that cigarette smoke cuts down the circulation in your teeth, making them weaker and more prone to infection and decay. Of course, if you stop your teeth won't grow back, unless you're a shark.

If you're a shark and you smoke, hey man, I'm not here to judge you, but stop that. Sharks are underwater, first of all, so I'm pretty sure you're breaking a few scientific laws.

sharks are underwater??

No personal experience with hair growing back--but it does make some sense. Smoking is a vasoconstrictor. It slows the blood to all parts of our bodies--skin, and head would be included. I noticed when I smoked that my hands/fingers were colder than they are now.

Happy Vaping (and happy hair growth)

I thought nicotine was the vasoconstrictor.

• 3 weeks later...

I like that your hair is growing back! That is so interesting!!! :) My hair has gotten a lil thicker since I quit smoking! Which is nice, because I do not have very thick hair! My finger nails are one of the most noticeable I think! I have had thin fingernails, but they are getting thicker. Cigarettes are so bad! I hate them! I have even stepped down to buying eliquid with 0mg nicotine and mixing with my 6mg nicotine eliquids!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been a smoker for over 14 years and recently quit for vaping i smoked a pack a day before. I am 32 and have a full head of hair however i would say for the last 3-4 years my hair has been thinning especially on top. For the last month since i quit smoking and moved to a Kangertech mini, my hair has got so much thicker. Now it does not look thin in the slightest. If anything it looks healthy and normal now. I have stints before when i went cold turkey on cigarettes and my hair thickness never changed. So i definitely believe it is the VG/PG contained in the vape. This is crazy! i am glad i found a forum with other people experiencing this.