I Have Been Vaping For 3 Months And I Have Started To Grow My Hair Back.

Todd

The doggie pose stuff is hilarious!! :hrhr:

Until you two mentioned your fingernails here, I had never even given it a thought. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing faster and longer than ever before, but never even thought of why. My hair has changed, but I'd heard about that before so knew why that was. Cool. So many positive things come with vaping. :smoke:

The doggie pose stuff is hilarious!! hrhr.gif

Until you two mentioned your fingernails here, I had never even given it a thought. I have noticed that my nails are stronger and growing faster and longer than ever before, but never even thought of why. My hair has changed, but I'd heard about that before so knew why that was. Cool. So many positive things come with vaping. smoke.gif

Well now nana, now that you have graduated from "Dog Poses 101" it is time for you to put those longer stronger nails to good use -- Get a dog or a man with a hairy back?? (...oh that IS ...Grow My Hair Back)

offtopic.gifrtfm.giflaugh.gif

Sorry Jeff, I can take a hint. Okay back to more important matters.

No back hair yet LOL. Just coming out my ears and nose and my dang eyebrows are getting long. Just call me "Chaka"..... Ok contestants, what TV show is that character on?

More Hair, Less Hair, Back Hair, Ear Hair, Nose Hair, UniBrows, and of course fingernails--->lol

punk.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Might have increased your circulation I guess. Could have also coincided with a diet change as well. I know, for instance, that cigarette smoke cuts down the circulation in your teeth, making them weaker and more prone to infection and decay. Of course, if you stop your teeth won't grow back, unless you're a shark.

If you're a shark and you smoke, hey man, I'm not here to judge you, but stop that. Sharks are underwater, first of all, so I'm pretty sure you're breaking a few scientific laws.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I started growing my hair back .......... I wonder if it is the PG? If anyone has any similar experience please respond to this post.

hmm my hubby quit smoking years agoo ( a pk a week lol!) but anyhoo he doesn't vape and lucky for me his hair kept dissapearing (Not all of us like hair on our eye candy) so maybe it is something NOT in cigs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Congrats on growing your hair back. Bald is beautiful, but after 25 years, time to give it up, right?

Maybe my 30 y/o son might stop shaving his arms if he started vaping.

You give me hope. -Gary

Congrats on growing your hair back. Bald is beautiful, but after 25 years, time to give it up, right?

Maybe my 30 y/o son might stop shaving his arms if he started vaping.

You give me hope. -Gary

lol!! Never lost my hair. Just not used having to trim it so much.

If your 30 y/o son has such hairy arms and he starts vaping, you may want to encourage him to start braiding the hair, instead.

Hope springs eternal.. :D

• 1 year later...

Hey Todd, MINE TOO!!!!!!!!! I just google searched to see if what I'm seeing is actually happening and came across your post. I've been a heavy smokers for about 16 years. I started Vaping 2 months ago and there is a forest of baby hairs growing out. I tried a lot of things to grow my hair back but nothing worked, I had given up. About 3 weeks after I started vaping I noticed my hair was thicker/stronger. Now, it's actually filling in and my hair line has mini hairs growing out. I sure do hope they keep growing, I'll have a full head of hair in 6 months if all the new little hairs grow big and strong.