Wismec predator 228?

Oh GoD!!!!   I hope they fixed them since I bought mine.  Mine were a nightmare!!!!  They would quit firing mid vape.  Sometimes not fire at all.  The 510 connector fell out of one.  I truly hope they are better now.  Mine are both landfill now.  

On 2/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Aww man!! I read hubby you guy's reviews! We decided at the price we got them for we will be happy with six months. His mod has just about died and I'm on a cuboid 150 that has horrible battery life! Here's hoping!

One thing you can do is keep e-juice off of them if possible.  There are no seals on the button switches and e-juice will get into the switches and muck them up.  Especially the firing switch.  

• 2 months later...

Well, I suppose they have not improved, we are both having to push our 510 pins down! And my switch does the opposite,fires too long if I'm not very careful. We will be going back to the aspire archon that had way better battery life and no issues! He had one, I didn't but I tried his and liked it alot. His survived a year of dropping and construction work!

1 hour ago, Foofightervapegirl1 said:

Well, I suppose they have not improved, we are both having to push our 510 pins down! And my switch does the opposite,fires too long if I'm not very careful. We will be going back to the aspire archon that had way better battery life and no issues! He had one, I didn't but I tried his and liked it alot. His survived a year of dropping and construction work!

It's a shame.  They are sharp looking mods and feel good in the hand.  I really enjoyed the "firing bar" feel.  I went to an Aspire Speeder for a fire bar and it performs a lot better.  Better mod all around.  

My fire bar made a recovery! How often does that happen?? The pin is still a pain in the rear end, but it will hold out until payday, and new mod! What a relief that was. I don't know how I feel about the whole fire bar deal. I think I liked the button better. Well I tried the fad, I guess that makes me old, lol!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...