Gday from Perth Western Australia

Paulwjjeep

34 minutes ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Yes I’m hitting it pretty often so getting a day I’m just going too have to live with thanks

If you like the setup I would get a second one this away you can always have a charged one

Using a 0.4Ω coil, if you vape quite often, a day is good battery life @ 5000mah especially if you are vaping at 40 to 50 watts, which would be about right for that resistance.  Battery life is dependent upon numerous factors.  Your mod is probably running off of a 3.7V battery which when tasked with 40 to 50 watts will have a reduced mah in comparison to if you vaped at say 10 Watts.  Obviously just the difference between 10W and 50W alone over time will have a very different time span per battery life.  

I did the firmware update 1.03 for Eleaf 80 w and I got better battery life today. Plus just for novelty I like the puff counter

20 minutes ago, Paulwjjeep said:

I did the firmware update 1.03 for Eleaf 80 w and I got better battery life today. Plus just for novelty I like the puff counter

Good deal!!!  I have had good luck with Eleaf devices. I think you have a really good unit there.  Having two is always a good idea however ;)

Good deal!!!  I have had good luck with Eleaf devices. I think you have a really good unit there.  Having two is always a good idea however [emoji6]

Yes I lol be getting a second one for sure I’ve just gotta get over spending so many $$$$ on my truck (not a Ute as we call what you guys call a truck) but my work vehicle she’s getting old like me and needs money spent on her [emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Yes I lol be getting a second one for sure I’ve just gotta get over spending so many $$$$ on my truck (not a Ute as we call what you guys call a truck) but my work vehicle she’s getting old like me and needs money spent on her emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oh lord!  Work?  Vape?.....  Vape?  Work?  Rough decision!  I wish you the best.  You keep coming around here you can open up a dedicated account for vape, lol.  

Oh lord!  Work?  Vape?.....  Vape?  Work?  Rough decision!  I wish you the best.  You keep coming around here you can open up a dedicated account for vape, lol.  

Vaping is definitely a lot cheaper than smoking so I’ll be here a bit it’s very helpful reading the old and new post you guys are very helpful [emoji106][emoji108]

1 hour ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Vaping is definitely a lot cheaper than smoking so I’ll be here a bit it’s very helpful reading the old and new post you guys are very helpful

I like it here as well.  My favorite forum.  If you're into or get into DIY juice the cost goes WAY down.  I figure about four cents US an ml.  Then you can buy lots of mods!!!!!

11 hours ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Just ordered another Eleaf ipower 80w today.$33 us. Just for the mod. Free post

Im gonna get my self another one even though the last thing I need is another mod :p:p

Edited by cany

Im gonna get my self another one even though the last thing I need is another mod :p:p

I’ve been using a site called fasttech. Don’t know if I’m allowed to mention company names [emoji120]. It’s a Chinese wed site free posting. A lot cheaper than a lot of places in Australia by far. I’ll need a different postal address so the wife’s not on my back about all the stuff I buy gotta love eBay as well 🤣🤣🤣

We all mostly call is Slowtech around here. While the prices are low with free shipping, you usually have to wait a lot longer for the stuff to get to you. If you don't mind the wait and can get by without whatever you ordered, it's usually a good place to buy gear. EBay is a place we mostly warn people about due to too many knock offs being sold there masquerading as original name brand items. It's buyer beware, especially for mods and batteries. If you're getting things like wraps and drip tips, it's a great place to shop.   :) 

1 hour ago, Paulwjjeep said:

so the wife’s not on my back about all the stuff I buy

Now that comment is beyond my pay grade.  :lol:  My wife and I have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy.  We split the household bills and as long as they're paid.  All is well.  

We all mostly call is Slowtech around here. While the prices are low with free shipping, you usually have to wait a lot longer for the stuff to get to you. If you don't mind the wait and can get by without whatever you ordered, it's usually a good place to buy gear. EBay is a place we mostly warn people about due to too many knock offs being sold there masquerading as original name brand items. It's buyer beware, especially for mods and batteries. If you're getting things like wraps and drip tips, it's a great place to shop.   [emoji4] 

Definitely buyer beware on eBay. I’d only buy things like batteries face to face to many people doing the wrong by others. And still been able too sleep at night