Gday from Perth Western Australia

Paulwjjeep

Just started vaping about 4 weeks ago and loving it I’m using an Eleaf Istick power 80w with a cleito tank. On 50 w. Tried a few flavours liking caramel cappuccino,banana cream and Jamie’s banoffee

Hello back from Philadelphia Eagles territory. I am thinking about putting together the Aspire cleito tank with the eleaf Istick50w but not sure if they are compatible with each other. Also what is the battery being used in your mod? And is it flat top or nipple?

2 hours ago, dutch529 said:

Hello back from Philadelphia Eagles territory. I am thinking about putting together the Aspire cleito tank with the eleaf Istick50w but not sure if they are compatible with each other. Also what is the battery being used in your mod? And is it flat top or nipple?

The Cleito is a 22 mm tank and it will work just fine with the Eleaf iStick 50W mod. I have over a dozen iStick 50W and all of them have built in internal batteries, none of the come out.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. I, too, am a fan of the Eleaf iPower 80W, it's a solid mod and, at 5000 mAh, it seems to last forever.  [emoji4]

Thanks for the welcome. That’s the one issue so far is the battery life people are saying it last a long time but I’m only getting a day at the most. I keep it on charge in my truck so it doesn’t

I got the fat tank found I was refilling the tank that came with the cleito. Only had to refill it twice today. I only started smoking cigarettes again after a 17 break. Stress at work made me start again wasn’t going cold turkey this time thanks to e-cigarettes I’m not

As far as I know the battery is built in it’s a 5000mah

2 hours ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Thanks for the welcome. That’s the one issue so far is the battery life people are saying it last a long time but I’m only getting a day at the most. I keep it on charge in my truck so it doesn’t

You don't like your truck? Leaving anything charging unattended, especially in the cold or hot like your truck, is only an accident waiting to happen. I would only use an AC adapter and plug it in at your house to charge. Do not put it on to charge and then go to bed leaving it alone. Since you leave it charging in your truck it could be that it's not getting a full charge, your charger isn't working right, or it could be you have a bad mod. Batteries really shouldn't be left in any kind of extreme temperature condition.

What wattage are you using it? If you're using it at 50W, that will also drain the battery faster than if you have it set at 10W. This would also make a different on what resistance the coil in your tank is. I'm a mouth to lung vaper and like a cooler vape so I use a 1.8 ohm coil. With this resistance, I only use 7.8W - 8.4W (as the coil gets used the resistance goes up slightly therefore I need more power as it gets older). With this low wattage I only need to charge my battery once a week - I rotate between two and three tank/battery units. Does that make sense?

We stress getting back up around here. Once you get the back ups, get back ups of your back ups. Then, get back ups for those. You can never have too many. I've gone through four back ups of battery, tank, coil... in one instance due to various reasons -- nearly all of us have at some point. When that happens, you'll be glad you listened and got the back ups or you'll wind up going, "They said to get back ups and I wish now that I did..." We see this all the time.   :lol: 

Edited by Tam
Needed to add a few things

27 minutes ago, Tam said:

We stress getting back up around here. Once you get the back ups, get back ups of your back ups. Then, get back ups for those. You can never have too many.

Yup, and then you can be like me, living under an overpass in a box.  A big box with a lot of mods and atties!!!!  

Just kidding, @Tam has got it right.  Always be prepared!  

34 minutes ago, Tam said:

We stress getting back up around here. Once you get the back ups, get back ups of your back ups. Then, get back ups for those. You can never have too many. I've gone through four back ups of battery, tank, coil... in one instance due to various reasons -- nearly all of us have at some point. When that happens, you'll be glad you listened and got the back ups or you'll wind up going, "They said to get back ups and I wish now that I did..." We see this all the time.   :lol: 

Since I joined here  I have a closet full of back up mods and tanks and I carry foru of each with me at all times

5 hours ago, Paulwjjeep said:

Using a 0.4Ω coil, if you vape quite often, a day is good battery life @ 5000mah especially if you are vaping at 40 to 50 watts, which would be about right for that resistance.  Battery life is dependent upon numerous factors.  Your mod is probably running off of a 3.7V battery which when tasked with 40 to 50 watts will have a reduced mah in comparison to if you vaped at say 10 Watts.  Obviously just the difference between 10W and 50W alone over time will have a very different time span per battery life.  

Edited by Walt