Question!

VapeMama

I have a friend that I recently started making e juice for. She would like menthol or Koolada added to some of the juices I make for her (she was a menthol smoker). I've never used them in my juices so I don't know how much, percentage wise, to put in to start with. I know everything juice wise is subjective. Can somebody help me? Please, pretty please!

9 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

I have a friend that I recently started making e juice for. She would like menthol or Koolada added to some of the juices I make for her (she was a menthol smoker). I've never used them in my juices so I don't know how much, percentage wise, to put in to start with. I know everything juice wise is subjective. Can somebody help me? Please, pretty please!

Never used it either but if you get desperate you can go to www.e-liquid-recipes.com and they have average percentages used for all kinds of flavorings.  That may get you in the ball park.  

I use menthol crystals and mix it at 10% concentration.
I find 3 to 5 % works. I suggest you have her try 2% and add 1% at a time and have her try it at each step till you find the sweet spot.
Menthol makes it minty and Wintergreen. Koolta makes things feel cold.

17 minutes ago, stingyvaperknight said:

I went to www.e-liquid-recipes.com and I was so surprised with the variety of recipes that are there. I want to give DIY e-liquid a try but I am not sure where to get the ingredients. Any suggestions for the best store for DIY e juice?

I like Nicotine River for nicotine, Wizard labs for flavors and I use Amazon for PG and VG unless someone like Wizard Labs has a great sale.