Getting the best out of you’re mod

I love vaping and I think it’s truly a life saver! My only problem lately is I feel I don’t get the fullest benefits out of my mod. I use a Smok Alien 225w mod with the Alien baby beast tank on it. I’m vaping a 70/30 ratio juice at 1.8% nicotine but not getting much of a throat hit or sensation out of it. I’ve went to the V8-T8 coils (.15ohm) and vaping at 60-65 watts. Any suggestions on how I could improve my ability to get more of a throat hit?  

Try Vaping at a higher wattage. I like my alien at 90 to 110. I don't know what the coil is rated for , you might try a dripper. You can get premade coils will make all the difference. You can get clone or any of the Rda's that came out this are great. Dripping is the way to go. On a regulated device you can't get in trouble. Were here for questions.

note: 1.8%  is Eurospeak for 18mg.

If you're not getting throat hit at 65 watts on 18mg then I would check to make sure you have a throat!

(said with great humor if not easily assimilated)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2018 at 10:02 AM, leadpipe58 said:

Try Vaping at a higher wattage. I like my alien at 90 to 110. I don't know what the coil is rated for , you might try a dripper. You can get premade coils will make all the difference. You can get clone or any of the Rda's that came out this are great. Dripping is the way to go. On a regulated device you can't get in trouble. Were here for questions.

Yeah, I agree.. maybe you can try that...

• 4 weeks later...