I want to get a mod but....

RVxZombieSx

I vape only for the joy of it so that means I don’t use any nic in any of my liquids. Do all mods take zero nic or does that depend on the tank? And if so which tanks? I’m confused but am here to learn.

A mod is simply a device that is powered by batteries. A tank/atomizer is attached to the mod with a coil inside. The tank is filled with e-liquid/e-juice (with or without nic). Once you have the mod adjusted to the correct settings for both the rating of the coil and to your personal preference within those correct settings, and you’ve primed your coil, you just vape away. When I first started vaping, I used an Eleaf iStick 50W paired with an Aspire Nautilus Mini. This setup was best for me for what is called MTL (Mouth to Lung). You drag the vapor into your mouth, then inhale into your lungs (like an analog cig). I’ve since moved on to a sub-ohm setup which normally consists of a more powerful mod and coils that can be vaped at much higher wattages. It’s also a DL (Direct Lung) setup where you inhale the vapor directly into your lungs. Sub-ohm setups usually provide more flavor & vapor production depending on the coil used as well as PG/VG ratio of your e-liquid. I currently run a Smok Alien 220W Mod with one Baby Beast Tank & I have a Big Baby Beast Tank as well so I can rotate between two flavors.

7 hours ago, RVxZombieSx said:

I vape only for the joy of it so that means I don’t use any nic in any of my liquids. Do all mods take zero nic or does that depend on the tank? And if so which tanks? I’m confused but am here to learn.

You can vape zero nicotine juice in any tank you like.