Ejuice

:innocent: I need some help. I've been vapeing a 6 Nic  and wanted to go a little higher so I bought the same flavor in a 3 Nic,  I can't tell any difference except it doesn't seem as strong as a 6. Can someone please help me fix this, at least so I can get a little higher than a 6. Stupid I know but I bought 120mils and don't want to waste it. I mixed the two together in gorilla bottles. Thankfully I haven't ruined it all. Can someone please help me where I can understand how it works?

6mg is twice as strong as 3mg.  You might want to try 12mg to get more nicotine.  If you mix equal amounts of the 3 and 6 you will get about 4.5mg.  Somewhere between the 3 and the 6.  

Three is not very strong. 6 is stronger, the higher the number, the more nicotine is in the eliquid. I'd go with either a 12 or 18 and mix with what you already have to get stronger than six mg. Just to be on the safe side, get the 12 or 18 and use that. If it's too strong, dilute it a little in a different bottle a little at a time with the eliquid that you already have (3 or 6) so you don't screw up the original amount of eliquid.

• 1 year later...

The strength of e-liquid is measured in mg/mL and if you are a dripper using an advanced atomizer, 3 mg/mL might give you the same hit you would get from 6 0r 12 mg/mL e-liquid vaped from a starter kit. Using a high nicotine strength e-liquid with a sub-Ohm atomizer will be more impactful when compared with a standard starter kit.