I know this is most likely the wrong topic but I need help with my rda. Ive been vaping for about 2 years now and havent had any problems with an rda. But this is my first bottom post airflow and it leaks. Alot. I cant figure out what the reason behind it is. I checked the seal around the post and its fine, for safe measures i took thread sealing tape and wrapped the post a few times and reinstalled it. Itf fine if im using it. But if i leave it sit for more than 20 minutes its pouring my juice out. Its not over dripping, I only put about 5 drops on each side with the rda tilted at an angle. Is it a wicking problem maybe? Thank you for the help! (If i can figure out how to upload a picture i will)

First, is your wicking away from the airflow tubes?  That is the most common cause.  Wicking sitting against the air intake tubes will often leak.  If no, remove your cotton, put the atty on some kind of stand and fill the bottom with water.  See if you can determine where the leak is occurring.  

First, is your wicking away from the airflow tubes?  That is the most common cause.  Wicking sitting against the air intake tubes will often leak.  If no, remove your cotton, put the atty on some kind of stand and fill the bottom with water.  See if you can determine where the leak is occurring.  

I will try that now, I actually hadnt thought to do that. Thank you.