Bad after-taste

What type of bad after taste? Burnt, metallic, sour, oily, bitter? I got a bad bottle of flavoring once that was extremely bitter on the after taste. Pitched it in the trash and cleaned the tank, juice bottle, changed coils and wicks. No problems after that?

A little more information would be helpful to troubleshoot this issue.

What is the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're using?

Do you prime the wick or let it sit for several minutes to the wick can absorb the eliquid?

What resistance is your coil?

If using wattage as your power source, how many watts are you using?

Is your airflow open?

Are you chain vaping?

Answer these questions and that will give us more information so we can give you a more accurate answer.  :) 

A little more information would be helpful to troubleshoot this issue.
What is the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're using?
Do you prime the wick or let it sit for several minutes to the wick can absorb the eliquid?
What resistance is your coil?
If using wattage as your power source, how many watts are you using?
Is your airflow open?
Are you chain vaping?
Answer these questions and that will give us more information so we can give you a more accurate answer.  [emoji4] 
What is the PG/VG ratio of the juice you're using? 50/50
Do you prime the wick or let it sit for several minutes to the wick can absorb the eliquid? I let them sit for ~2 min
What resistance is your coil? 0.3
If using wattage as your power source, how many watts are you using? 69-80
Is your airflow open? Half closed
Are you chain vaping? What means chain?
What type of bad after taste? Burnt, metallic, sour, oily, bitter? I got a bad bottle of flavoring once that was extremely bitter on the after taste. Pitched it in the trash and cleaned the tank, juice bottle, changed coils and wicks. No problems after that?
It feels like i dont wash my teeths for a week

To chain vape means you take one inhale after another in quick succession with little to no time in between. Do you also take long inhales or short ones? How about what kind of vaping - do you take in the vapor in a long, slow draw directly into your lungs (direct to lung) or do you draw the vapor into your mouth first before you inhale (mouth to lung)?

Try opening your airflow all the way and take a long, slow draw. Does that help?

To chain vape means you take one inhale after another in quick succession with little to no time in between. Do you also take long inhales or short ones? How about what kind of vaping - do you take in the vapor in a long, slow draw directly into your lungs (direct to lung) or do you draw the vapor into your mouth first before you inhale (mouth to lung)?
Try opening your airflow all the way and take a long, slow draw. Does that help?
I am taking a hit after 20-30 seconds, taking long hits directly into my lungs

Looks like @Tam might be busy for a bit.  She is better at this kind of thing than I am but in the mean time here are a couple things to try / think about.

1.  When you start getting that "taste" after the 20 ish hits, pop the top of the atty and check the cotton.  Specifically next to and in the coil.  Is it well saturated?  The limitless has a long distance to wick and if the cotton is too thick they can dry out a bit.  If the cotton is getting dark brown or black it is singing.  That makes for a bit of a nasty vape. 

2.  The limitless produces a lot of fog.  Do you think your mouth could be drying out?  Lots and lots of water while vaping is the answer to that.  Personally, I'm weird, diet coke does it for me.  

3.  If your wicks are cut high, are you tilting the atty long enough between vapes to allow the cotton to wick properly.  

I guest last thing I can think of, which is a long shot, is this a new liquid?  It may just have an after taste that comes through after vaping a bit.  

Looks like [mention=15721]Tam[/mention] might be busy for a bit.  She is better at this kind of thing than I am but in the mean time here are a couple things to try / think about.

1.  When you start getting that "taste" after the 20 ish hits, pop the top of the atty and check the cotton.  Specifically next to and in the coil.  Is it well saturated?  The limitless has a long distance to wick and if the cotton is too thick they can dry out a bit.  If the cotton is getting dark brown or black it is singing.  That makes for a bit of a nasty vape. 

2.  The limitless produces a lot of fog.  Do you think your mouth could be drying out?  Lots and lots of water while vaping is the answer to that.  Personally, I'm weird, diet coke does it for me.  

3.  If your wicks are cut high, are you tilting the atty long enough between vapes to allow the cotton to wick properly.  

I guest last thing I can think of, which is a long shot, is this a new liquid?  It may just have an after taste that comes through after vaping a bit.  

Everything is alright with the cotton, cotton is white, not black or brown, so i dont even know what the hell is wrong there

3 minutes ago, MrBogdi said:

Everything is alright with the cotton, cotton is white, not black or brown, so i dont even know what the hell is wrong there

I guess I don't either.  As long as there is enough juice and airflow present and the power is not to great, there is really no other reason for this oddity.  

I guess I don't either.  As long as there is enough juice and airflow present and the power is not to great, there is really no other reason for this oddity.  
I am using cotton bacon, maybe this cotton is bad and gives that bad taste ? But it costs 5€ so its not a cheap cotton

A lot of folks use it but all of our taste buds are different.  There are a lot of different wicks you can use unfortunately the rigors of testing them all are a pain.  I use Japanese cotton pads but I can't promise you'll like them any better.  Some folks prefer synthetics and yet others swear by hemp.  The hemp option is rugged to source.  It generally comes in pillow case quantities.  Some people just use cotton balls, lol.  That part that resonates with me is that you get 15 or 20 good vapes before the unwanted taste surfaces.  This points directly toward lack of e-juice on the cotton or more over the cotton not replenishing the e-juice adequately.  Since you have tested that and found it not to be an issue,  I'm stumped.  Hang in there!   There are more experienced vapers in this forum that may just have the key to this enigma!  

Edited by Walt

A lot of folks use it but all of our taste buds are different.  There are a lot of different wicks you can use unfortunately the rigors of testing them all are a pain.  I use Japanese cotton pads but I can't promise you'll like them any better.  Some folks prefer synthetics and yet others swear by hemp.  The hemp option is rugged to source.  It generally comes in pillow case quantities.  Some people just use cotton balls, lol.  That part that resonates with me is that you get 15 or 20 good vapes before the unwanted taste surfaces.  This points directly toward lack of e-juice on the cotton or more over the cotton not replenishing the e-juice adequately.  Since you have tested that and found it not to be an issue,  I'm stumped.  Hang in there!   There are more experienced vapers in this forum that may just have the key to this enigma!  
Ok. Thanks you man