Mixing batteries in rx200

It is generally not advised to mix battery types in a devise. There are too many variables in the manufacturing process, batteries rated the same by 2 different manufacturers could be vastly different in performance.

It is generally not advised to mix battery types in a devise. There are too many variables in the manufacturing process, batteries rated the same by 2 different manufacturers could be vastly different in performance.
But the only thing is different between this bateries is Amps Sony has 20A and Samsung 25A so it is still bad to use them?

@Squid nailed it for you.  Not good practice.  Will you have a catastrophic failure?  Probably not.  Most will go as far as to "marry" batteries, all the same make and model, all the same age,  all always charged together.  Many mods will refuse to operate if they sense the batteries are too different in charge levels.  And yes, the batteries you are using will discharge at different rates.  

3 hours ago, MrBogdi said:

Hello, i am new to vaping and i have 2x of samsung 25R and one Sony VTC5 is it will be ok if i put them together?

Do a little Googling and you'll find that nobody recommends using anything other than mated sets of batteries in a multi-battery mod...all bought at the same time and charged together as a set...every time.

Edited by Rixter

[mention=35022]Squid[/mention] nailed it for you.  Not good practice.  Will you have a catastrophic failure?  Probably not.  Most will go as far as to "marry" batteries, all the same make and model, all the same age,  all always charged together.  Many mods will refuse to operate if they sense the batteries are too different in charge levels.  And yes, the batteries you are using will discharge at different rates.  
Oh, ok thank you a lot

Nope, not a good idea. Listen to the wise words of @Squid, @Rixter and @Walt. They give good advice to not use the batteries you currently have. Go get three new batteries of the same make and model, it's much cheaper to do that than to pay a hospital bill.  :)

Edited by Tam
Bad spelling due to low caffeine intake. Remedied both.

Nope, not a good idea. Listen to the wise words of [mention=35022]Squid[/mention], [mention=15088]Rixter[/mention] and [mention=40355]Walt[/mention]. They give good advice to not use the batteries you currently have. Go get three new batteries of the same make and model, it's much cheaper to do that than to pay a hospital bill.  [emoji4]
Lol
I mark mine 1.2.3 all the same batts they get charged together and put back in same slots in my RX200
And why u marking them?

3 minutes ago, MrBogdi said:
27 minutes ago, cany said:
So I can put them back into the same slots in Mod

Why you cant just put them in different slots? I dont understand

Thats what I was taught to do with married batts The mod recognizes each batt I guess

I have been playing with these batteries for a long time. I fly RC planes.
In a regulated device the reason for marrying you batteries is a battery will only have so many charge cycles and the theory is to keep the batteries together
You will get the most life out of them. They will all were out evenly.
In a regulated device it will only run as well as the weakest battery (like a chain, only as good as the weakest link). Witch is why you should not mix battery's. Not because it might blow up but that it will only perform as well as the weakest battery.
So marry them to get the most out of them.

I have been playing with these batteries for a long time. I fly RC planes.
In a regulated device the reason for marrying you batteries is a battery will only have so many charge cycles and the theory is to keep the batteries together
You will get the most life out of them. They will all were out evenly.
In a regulated device it will only run as well as the weakest battery (like a chain, only as good as the weakest link). Witch is why you should not mix battery's. Not because it might blow up but that it will only perform as well as the weakest battery.
So marry them to get the most out of them.
Oh, i unedrstand now