Tank nostalgia!

So for christmas,I got coils for my crown 2,and atlantis mega and v2, and I've pulled out my mtl stash! Aerotank, nautilus mini,and I'm thinking of breaking out the aerotank giant. The Griffin 25 I swipped from the soon to be husband is in rotation too! Maybe it is the new year,and maybe I just like multiple tanks LOL...hmmm should break out the dripper here soon!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl1
Spelling, as usual

Funny.  I just discovered a couple of high resistance loose mtl tanks that I 'slip stream" as a DTL.  Using 50/50 juice in them and getting a wonderful sparkling flavor off of them.  Gave new life to my single battery mods as well with the longer battery life.  Really enjoying some old Eleaf Lemos Drops.  Bottom fill and all.  Of course right next to them is the master blaster dual coil Ammit, lol.  Crazy, but I love them all.  

Ahhh the Griffin 25. I’m going to have to dig that out and wick it up again now. May as well get out the Titan mech mod and the Troll rda while I’m at it also. It’s been a while since I’ve filled a room with so much vape I can’t see the other side.