Thank you all! I made it One Year!

Walt

I thought about listing names but God forbid I should miss one.  And it was not only those who gave me advice directly, but those also who wrote to this forum that offered so much support.  I don't want to make it sound like a struggle because it wasn't.  It was pure joy.  But there were soooooo many questions over the past year: coil resistance and wattage, how do I stop this thing from spitting at me?, Pg and Vg in the freezer?, magnetic mixer?, backpack, bag, case?,  on and on and on.  Oh and of course spending my money for me, but wisely!  I never even dreamed this could happen.  One full year without smoke.  I can even shovel the driveway without coughing till I can't stand up.  This year has been a drink from a fire hose.  From an EGO AIO to a hybrid mech mod with a .23Ω parallel clapton build and DYI Smuf Cake.  TC Squonk with a DNA drone.  I had no idea what these things even were a year ago.  

But more than all that, the friends I've made here!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  

3 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Happy New Year Walt and congratulations on your milestone!  

Thank you Mr. Bebop!  And a Happy New Year to you as well!!!

14 minutes ago, Tam said:

Congratulations, @Walt, on a very productive and positive year! I'm so happy to see this post, but I never doubted that you'd reach it. Happy New Year and here's to the next year being just as easy! :hugging: 

Happy New Year!  I can't wait to see what the next year brings for all of us.  It will no doubt be amazing!  :hugging:

4 minutes ago, leadpipe58 said:

Congrats Walt. Now the building and learning goes on. I hope to get a lot of box mods built this year. The more off the beaten path the better.

Thanks!  Sounds like a plan.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  I like your approach for sure.  Stretch that envelope!!!  

Happy New Year Walt. And thank you- you’ve fielded my qs from early on, improved my fav recipe and steered me on a good path too.

And congrats on the year without cancer sticks mate. I’m at about 8 months now and probably wouldn’t have done it without blokes like yourself (and the blokettes of course) on forums like this answering my qs helping me along the way too.

1 hour ago, mattythornton said:

Happy New Year Walt. And thank you- you’ve fielded my qs from early on, improved my fav recipe and steered me on a good path too.

And congrats on the year without cancer sticks mate. I’m at about 8 months now and probably wouldn’t have done it without blokes like yourself (and the blokettes of course) on forums like this answering my qs helping me along the way too.

Thank you Matty!   You're year is right around the corner.  There before ya know it!