Hello guys. I' m new in vaping and i have bo idea how to set up my vape. I have SMOK Alien Kit 220 W TC and i ' m using TFV 8 baby beast tank. The problem is that eaither i' m burning myself when i start vaping either there is no cloud at all ( and i' m a big fan of the huge clouds) . Also i have no idea which mode is good for me and what are the proper setting for the temperature .Here are some photos to the settings that are now and to the  vapor liqild. Please HELP !

IMG_20171229_173906_652.jpg

wattage mode is correct

your battery is capable of TC Mode (temp control) but your tank is not.

with a .15 coil I would start around 50 watts and bump up from there.  watch your voltage.  when you hit 3.7 - 4.2 you should be hitting the sweet spot for that coil. take note of what wattage it is and work it from there.  higher wattages will tend to burn out the coil faster.  lower wattages will be weak and not produce clouds.

Very important to have your air flow wide open.  low air flow will also produce unsatisfactory clouds and tend to burn out coils.

hope that helps.

36 minutes ago, Bebop said:

wattage mode is correct

your battery is capable of TC Mode (temp control) but your tank is not.

with a .15 coil I would start around 50 watts and bump up from there.  watch your voltage.  when you hit 3.7 - 4.2 you should be hitting the sweet spot for that coil. take note of what wattage it is and work it from there.  higher wattages will tend to burn out the coil faster.  lower wattages will be weak and not produce clouds.

Very important to have your air flow wide open.  low air flow will also produce unsatisfactory clouds and tend to burn out coils.

hope that helps.

Thanks. I will change it to 50 watts and hopefully things will be get better.

Edited by kondova93
Wrong word

wattage and voltage are "tied".  changing one changes the other.  no difference.

once it's burnt,  it's burnt.  no going back.  start with a fresh coil, make sure it's heavily primed first then start low and work up slowly. 

I forgot to mention.  If you are drawing the vapor in to your mouth before you pull it in to your lungs (known as mouth-to-lung) just as you would normally smoke a cigarette, then you are going to experience a harsh hit on that set up.

If you do a pull directly in to your lungs (which we all know would kill us on a regular cigarette) you will get a much smoother vape.  It's totally counterintuitive, but that's how vaping high wattage devices like your setup works. 

If you want to do mouth-to-lung draws you'll need to switch to a low wattage setup.