Issue

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Just because the coils states up to 100W does not mean it will vape well with that much power.  Those coils are mass produced and some simply won't handle that much power.  

Yep. Take a car for instance. Just because your speedometer says it will do 193 kmph (120 mph), doesn't mean that you need to go that fast to go to the corner store. From everything you've posted so far, I'm guessing that you already burned the wick in that coil you're using now so it's ruined. I would replace with a new coil, lower the power and, once it sits for a bit so the wick can get saturated, try turning up the power 2 - 4 watts at a time.

1 minute ago, Walt said:

Personally if you want to get into that high of a power range I recommend that you learn to build your own coils and use a rebuildable atty.  Commercial coils are simply unreliable at high power.  They can be pretty "hit and miss".  

I want to do about 65-80W

It's all about matching the power to the coil.  I can get just as much fog from 40 watts as 90 watts.  Like @tam said.  It's all about finding the "sweet spot" for the coil.  

5 minutes ago, Harrison R said:

What wattage produces a decent amount of clouds then?

The "clouds" you're wanting to create all depends on the tank you're using, the resistance in the coil that's in the tank, and the PG/VG ratio in the eliquid.

Okay, here's an example. I'm currently using an Aspire Triton II with a 1.8 ohm coil. My eliquid is 40 PG/60 VG. While I've been typing to you, I've also been chain vaping and... I've pretty much fogged up my office.

Oh, and how much wattage am I at? My mod reads 8 watts. Not 80 watts, but 8 watts.

Edited by Tam

Hello,

I’m a little worried. I drink plenty of water. But when I take hits about 1.6+ seconds then the back of my throat starts to burn and gets worse the longer hitter I take.

My liquid is at 70 VG : 30 PG and my coil is pretty much brand new. My coil is 0.4 ohms and I’m using 45W. 

Please help someone as I really enjoy vaping and I need it to help with my ADHD. I can’t when it just hurts. 

1 hour ago, leadpipe58 said:

Does this happen with all juice you have used? What equipment are you using? I am sure we can help.

@Walt and I were trying to answer the same question last night with this same member. See the link for more information on what's been recommended and other specifics:

2 hours ago, Tam said:

You only need to post once, please do not keep posting the same question only worded differently (this would be considered "spamming").

What you recommended didn’t resolve anything. I changed the coil last night and the issue is still there. 

9 minutes ago, Harrison R said:

What you recommended didn’t resolve anything. I changed the coil last night and the issue is still there. 

So you go back to the same post and write a comment that your question wasn't resolved. Someone else may come by to give you a different answer. As you can see above, a different member came by and asked some questions that were already asked and answered in your first post. Instead of having answers all over the place in several different posts and having the same questions asked over and over, it's best to keep it all in one post so you can keep going forward instead of in circles.