The Christmas Thread

Merry Christmas to all!!!   And to all a good night. 

Sorry I've been AWOL.   It's been quite a ride.  I got super busy with gigs.  had to learn a bunch of new material, did some collaborating on the internet and went in to the studio to do some demos with another artist as well as did some update recordings for the band.  it has been a very busy end of year plus teaching full time.  Whew!!

Right now I'm on holiday in Florida!  no white  Christmas here.  It's shorts and T-shirts and nothing but relaxing, vaping and some family (wife's side) time.  10 days of nothing but chillin out.  it's been a long awaited break.  

well for now just wanted to say happy holidays to all and I wish you all a new year filled with opportunity good luck. 

Now I will catch up on some if the postings and see what I've been missing for a while......

All the best, 

Mike

Edited by Bebop

Merry christmas,I was AWOL for a long while too good to see you @Bebop !

I had a hysterectomy right before Christmas,week of, planning my wedding ( february) learning how to be a step mom, we got the wonderful little guy for two weeks! But wow! Staying home all day will make you sleep good! I'm so Happy! I've had a lot of family stuff go sour, bye Felicia! To 2017.It was the best of times,it was the worst of times. Happy New Year everybody!!