A 6-year Newbie

Breal

Hi everyone.  I haven’t been here in a while,   But I started beeping six years ago, December 3rd.   A few months into my Vape being experience  I found the provari.  I got the general one and then a year or so later got a mini.  Half a decade later my vapes began to have some issues and felt it was fine for a new one.  I have to add that I have never had a cigarette in all that time but I know that I would without a vape.  Sad, I know, but just being honest.

Come to find out that Provari went out of business.  I found a vape store and bought a tarot nano as a back up and a Revenger kit as a primary.  But, wow, do I miss my provari, which the guy behind the register scoffed at.  Has that much changed?  

My question is, what is the latest and the greatest.  The guy behind the counter said that everyone replaces their vapes every six months.  Every six months?  What else has changed?  

Thank you all in advance.  And wonderful to see everyone again!

Breal

Welcome back! Well, he isn't far from wrong with respect to inexpensive mass produced China Mods (generally speaking). Personally I have had fairly good luck with most of my Mods with the exception of those made by iJoy. I'm fairly gentle with mine and most of them have lasted.

As far as the latest and greatest, I really can't say for sure. Part of it depends on what you are looking for. Personally, I prefer just about any Mod with an Evolve DNA board or a YiHi board. In addition to that I like the Geek Vape Ageis and VOOPOO DRAG. There is a bit of a stir about the Gene chip, which seems to be very good.

Welcome back!  I'd guess just about everything, lol.  Layers upon layers of sophistication along with every gimmick people could think of.  Flashing lights, touch screens, vibrators, clocks.  I heard one unconfirmed tale of an mp3 player.  But the basics are the same.  Still dangle some cotton in juice.  Push a bunch of electrons through a wire to heat up the juice.  Inhale the vapor!  Have fun getting re-introduced.  You may be surprised at the options.