Not broken...just confused

Hello. I just bought an eleaf melo2 from a friend. I have been messing with the settings and am not sure what I am doing. I don't have an instruction manual or anything. I'm not even sure the type of coil he put in it. I am using it for cbd oil. I don't understand the wattage and temperature....from what I have been reading on Google it's a matter of personal preference. And this particular model apparently works best at 60w but from what I understand that will blow through my liquid quickly. Can you help me out with a good place to start?

First, Welcome to Vapor Talk!!!  

Please start with telling us what your Melo 2 is working on e.g. the name or model of the mod.  This will help us explain things in terms you can relate to per what you are using.  

Yes. It does work. I'm not exactly sure of the model number. I am assuming that you mean the number on the bottom of the battery. If so that number is c08715. I'm just confised as to where to set the thing at as far as temp and watts. Maybe help its broken wasn't the best topic...sorry if it wasn't. And thank you for the welcome! ☺

Edited by KyLee

I think we're getting closer.  All of the battery models have names like, Pico, Ikon, IJust, ICare, Istick, just like your tank is a Melo 2.  You could also post a picture.  

Edited by Walt

13 hours ago, KyLee said:

Hello. I just bought an eleaf melo2 from a friend. I have been messing with the settings and am not sure what I am doing. I don't have an instruction manual or anything. I'm not even sure the type of coil he put in it. I am using it for cbd oil. I don't understand the wattage and temperature....from what I have been reading on Google it's a matter of personal preference. And this particular model apparently works best at 60w but from what I understand that will blow through my liquid quickly. Can you help me out with a good place to start?

Does the coil say on it "works best at 60w" ?