Today is baking day!

Cookies in the oven. I am baking cookies, cookies, cookies! My Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are done and the first pans of Chocolate Chip are in the oven now. Next up will be the the chocolate chip recipe with Craisins instead of chocolate chips.

All of us nurses at work have teamed up to make the nurses aides' Christmas gifts. A couple of weeks back we decorated plates with fabric to put a variety of cookies on, for all of them for Christmas.The plates will be made up on Thursday, ready for our unit Christmas party on Friday. The aides appreciate that the gifts are handmade

There may or may not be 4 dozen of each kind...... just sayin'. I gotta sample you know for quality control purposes!

I had to spend Christmas in the hospital. Not were I wanted to be. The nurses made it nice.
Nurses are the kings and queens of the hospital. I am sure I would not be here with out them. Love you people. 19 years Post liver transplant a case of sepsis hip replacement and toes missing. I had um before they knocked me out. God bless you all.

The staff on my unit are some of the best people ever. We have a few "rotten eggs" but what workplace doesn't have a few of those. Overall, we are a TEAM. (our units are A, B, C, D) WE ARE THE A-TEAM! We work together for the best care, caring and dignity of our residents. They are the reason we are there. And the boss lady is a 9.99/10. (Nobody's perfect!)