The Eleaf IStick kiya video review

Walt

26 minutes ago, Walt said:

Awe, Your just sayin that.....   but......  Thanks!!!

I like that you got in all the information without going overboard on the tech. Anyone can understand what you're saying. If I could suggest one thing, I would ask that you turn down the intro/outro music, it kinda blasts the eardrums when your speaking voice isn't as loud. The volume of voice versus music is a tad uneven. Even so, it was a very good first video review, much better than many others I've seen. Can't wait to see what you do next.  :) 

12 minutes ago, Tam said:

I like that you got in all the information without going overboard on the tech. Anyone can understand what you're saying. If I could suggest one thing, I would ask that you turn down the intro/outro music, it kinda blasts the eardrums when your speaking voice isn't as loud. The volume of voice versus music is a tad uneven. Even so, it was a very good first video review, much better than many others I've seen. Can't wait to see what you do next.  :) 

I may fix the audio.  I had a tech hell day trying to get the thing finished.  Rendering the video completely crashed my primary machine.  I'm talking complete instant power off crash.  Something I can address later when I have more time.  Finally got everything transferred to a laptop and it managed to render the file.  Right at the moment I'm just glad to have it posted on YouTube keeping my promise.  As far as the "next" idea, I'll have to think about that a bit.  I turned my poor doghouse upside down for about three days doing this thing.  Just had to give it a shot and see what it was like.  The child in me came up with the blastisimo intro and outro, lol.  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines