Grampa Walt's Apple Pie

b69411e5c2d86276b381b8ab40971f3a.jpg

Looks like the boys at worked liked the tweaks Walt my man. I did end up adding 1.5% Vanilla Custard and inadvertently bought Vanilla Bean Gelato instead of ice cream so slight sub there. But that bottle was full at the start of the night. That's 2 * 30mls sold and 2 "can I pinch a tank" and now I need to make more again. Think I need to whip up bigger batches.

And a little shout out to you for the help with the recipe. How did u go with Smurf Cakes?

That's hilarious.  I love it!  The smurf cakes are fantastic!!!!  Workin on my first 120ml batch right now.  I screwed up the other day and left my vapin "day bag" at home.  Bought a little commercial juice to get through the day.  Yuck!  How did I ever vape before dyi?  I've come to realize with friends like you I'm spoiled.  We're pumpin out some premium vapes dude! 

We be da elite!  Ya  Dat wat we be!  You don't be vapin till ya vape like me!  Grampa Walt's vape rap.  Move over Rip Tripper!  

I used to make an apple pie juice from a recipe I got from kitsune years ago.  I'm gonna look up a few different recipes for that and use my own judgement.  Apple pie is one of the few flavors I like.  My own favorite is fluffernutter -- peanut butter, marshmallow.   (It's a New England thing).   

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

I used to make an apple pie juice from a recipe I got from kitsune years ago.  I'm gonna look up a few different recipes for that and use my own judgement.  Apple pie is one of the few flavors I like.  My own favorite is fluffernutter -- peanut butter, marshmallow.   (It's a New England thing).   

My mother always made fuffernutter cookies.  She seemed to think they were a German thing.  Sounds good regardless.  If you would like to share the recipe I'm sure nobody would mind.  Hint...hint. 

I would take a 30ml bottle and dump 2 drams of Lorann's peanut butter and on dram of marshmallow straight in.  Sometimes I would use a better marshmallow and peanut butter flavoring but the guy down the street sells those dram size bottles of Lorann and that works fine. Then I would add enough nicotine(pg base) to suit my needs.  Then top off the bottle with vg and a little pg sometimes.   I know that's not an exact recipe with all the % thrown in but that's how I make that one.  I am only accurate with the nicotine ensuring that I hit my target mg.  Sometimes I will use more or less vg and sometimes I will use more or less and other brands of flavoring.  Almost always comes out good.  Hard to mess it up.

Ok, that works out to about 20% Peanut butter and 10% marshmallow.  I guess I could give that a go.  Sounds a bit heavy on the flavoring but what the heck.  Worst it could be is 15ml of draino.  

We be da elite!  Ya  Dat wat we be!  You don't be vapin till ya vape like me!  Grampa Walt's vape rap.  Move over Rip Tripper!  

Funny you came up with a neat little rap. I came up with a few lines of fire last nigh. But quite random. I did just get out of hospital and heavily medicated straight back I to night shift...

"Have the seen the new movie, starring Whoopie Goldberg and Bruce Lee, I think it was called "excuse me", 2 hours of them both sneezing profusely"

Yeah I should probably lay off the medication while operating heavy machinery...

2 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Funny you came up with a neat little rap. I came up with a few lines of fire last nigh. But quite random. I did just get out of hospital and heavily medicated straight back I to night shift...

"Have the seen the new movie, starring Whoopie Goldberg and Bruce Lee, I think it was called "excuse me", 2 hours of them both sneezing profusely"

Yeah I should probably lay off the medication while operating heavy machinery...

Yikes!  Hope all is well.  And yes, you probably should.  You're a keeper with all the good recipes!  :lol:

21 hours ago, Walt said:

Ok, that works out to about 20% Peanut butter and 10% marshmallow.  I guess I could give that a go.  Sounds a bit heavy on the flavoring but what the heck.  Worst it could be is 15ml of draino.  

Yeah that sounds about right.  I usually use anywhere from 20 to 30% of combined flavorings.   Maybe try a little less peanut butter and also use some vanilla and/or something creamy sweet along with some marshmallow.  

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, leadpipe58 said:

Were is the apple pie recipe?

Here's the last iteration I have of it:

Apple Pie (TPA)  9.5%

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream  (TPA)  2%

Whipped Cream  (TPA)  2%

Apple  (TPA)  2%

Sweetener  (TPA)  .5%  

@mattythornton   may have even tweaked it more.  You know, things evolve.  

Here's the last iteration I have of it:
Apple Pie (TPA)  9.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream  (TPA)  2%
Whipped Cream  (TPA)  2%
Apple  (TPA)  2%
Sweetener  (TPA)  .5%  
[mention=41037]mattythornton[/mention]   may have even tweaked it more.  You know, things evolve.  

My last mix of it had a splash of custard too for body - helped round it out nicely imo
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1987871/Dirt+Dog+Walt%25E2%2580%2599s+Apple+Pie

Hmmmmm   Dirt Dog Walt Apple Pie......  Oh my.   That's a new one!

Lol no cause for alarm- I’m the dirtdog. Just didn’t want to give you all the credit. I give all my juices kinda inappropriate names like smurf ****, blue balls etc. was thinking of starting a line called Juice Knuckle and names all flavours something ****** up.

Don’t worry u can still be a dirt Dog too if you want lol. Dirt Dog for liiiiife!!

• 5 months later...