Firefox Quantum

I plan to wait awhile to give the creators of some apps and addons I use to catch up. I'd hate to lose several that I use on a regular basis like the session manager. That's a deal breaker for me. Glad you're liking it so far.  :) 

1 hour ago, cany said:

I dont even know what session manager is lol

Session Manager does a lot of things, but what I use it for is to remember my open tabs at any given time should the browser crash. Since I usually have about 50+ tabs open at a time, it's an important tool for me. :lol: 

I don't like the favorites menu, have to open it twice to get to my favorites, once to get to bookmarks then again to get to the favorites. Other than that it works at the same speed as far as I can determine. I also have to consider living out in the sticks I can only get a 7 Mbps rate, and that's on a good day.

6 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I don't like the favorites menu, have to open it twice to get to my favorites, once to get to bookmarks then again to get to the favorites. Other than that it works at the same speed as far as I can determine. I also have to consider living out in the sticks I can only get a 7 Mbps rate, and that's on a good day.

I don't even have a "favorites" tab. Just the bookmarks, the only place I have seen "favorites" is in IE. It could be that I set up FF years ago, and got rid of the favorites and my settings have stuck through all the upgrades. I just have my bookmarks list set up in categories, and the sites I go to most often are at the top of the categories.

I am liking the new version for the most part. I am going to at some point when I can sit down and mess with it try to move all the buttons back to where I have grown accustomed to them.

Edited by Squid

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I miss the old Favorites tab on the right but Im glad I didnt loose them