Pharaoh mini Another Very nice single

Walt

It's an RTA.  I'm not going to try to babble endlessly about it.  24mm, Clamp style, three bottom feed airflow holes.  Clamps span both sides of center mounted screw downs so no worries about direction of wind on the coil.  Up to 3/3.5mm coils are fine.  5 or 6 wraps spaced span the air holes nicely.  Thin the wicks a little.  Not a real finicky deck.  First build 2x26+32 fused parallel SS Clapton on a 3mm post gave me .23Ω.  No leaking, no dry or even semi dry hits.  Popped it on a scoundrel mech and it performs very nicely.  Very good flavor, lots of fog.  There are a lot of really nice single coil RTA's out right now and this one ranks with the best.  

Pharaoh Mini.jpg

Single?  As in single coil?   Is this a variable watt device also?  I'm still trying to figure out these new devices.  I've been out of the loop for a while.

56 minutes ago, Mike said:

Single?  As in single coil?   Is this a variable watt device also?  I'm still trying to figure out these new devices.  I've been out of the loop for a while.

Oh my!  You have been gone a long time.  RTA stands for Rebuildable Tank Atamizer.  It is just the tank   No device.  And yes it's a single coil tank.  No worries, you'll be back in the loop in a heart beat sticking around here. 

It's an RTA.  I'm not going to try to babble endlessly about it.  24mm, Clamp style, three bottom feed airflow holes.  Clamps span both sides of center mounted screw downs so no worries about direction of wind on the coil.  Up to 3/3.5mm coils are fine.  5 or 6 wraps spaced span the air holes nicely.  Thin the wicks a little.  Not a real finicky deck.  First build 2x26+32 fused parallel SS Clapton on a 3mm post gave me .23Ω.  No leaking, no dry or even semi dry hits.  Popped it on a scoundrel mech and it performs very nicely.  Very good flavor, lots of fog.  There are a lot of really nice single coil RTA's out right now and this one ranks with the best.  

5a052d284d011_PharaohMini.thumb.jpg.99b3707a6fe3d54257b4fa8511af1715.jpg

Nice one Walt may have to give it a look in. I remember you were quite fond of the ole single coil rtas so when I seen a Govad pop up for sale cheap on a fb group I jumped on it. Thing is a beast I've put my rdas and rdtas away since I got it. Flavour city!

Hope you been well ole friend haven't been on as much as I used to.

2 hours ago, mattythornton said:

Nice one Walt may have to give it a look in. I remember you were quite fond of the ole single coil rtas so when I seen a Govad pop up for sale cheap on a fb group I jumped on it. Thing is a beast I've put my rdas and rdtas away since I got it. Flavour city!

Hope you been well ole friend haven't been on as much as I used to.

Glad you like it and glad you dropped by!  I don't think this one is quite a "Govad"; close though.  Still diggin the apple pie!  My favorite desert!!!!

Glad you like it and glad you dropped by!  I don't think this one is quite a "Govad"; close though.  Still diggin the apple pie!  My favorite desert!!!!

Nice one! Finally mixed up another batch so tried it with your additions of apple and sweetener. Nice but had to pump the cream back up as it was a touch over cinnamon (added a splash of custard too seems to round it out nicely)

Yeah the govad is a beast but you kinda have to run huge coils in it and when you still have to run it at like 75w almost defeats the purpose of a single coil but flavour is amazing on it!

4 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Nice one! Finally mixed up another batch so tried it with your additions of apple and sweetener. Nice but had to pump the cream back up as it was a touch over cinnamon (added a splash of custard too seems to round it out nicely)

Yeah the govad is a beast but you kinda have to run huge coils in it and when you still have to run it at like 75w almost defeats the purpose of a single coil but flavour is amazing on it!

I have come to believe the cinnamon is a flavor that hits different people very differently.  A friend gave me a huge bottle of juice that is a peach cobbler.  He simply said try it and throw it out if you don't like it.  All he could taste was cinnamon.  The stuff tastes great to me.  I get plenty of peach.  Another beatitude of DYI.  

I have come to believe the cinnamon is a flavor that hits different people very differently.  A friend gave me a huge bottle of juice that is a peach cobbler.  He simply said try it and throw it out if you don't like it.  All he could taste was cinnamon.  The stuff tastes great to me.  I get plenty of peach.  Another beatitude of DYI.  

Yeah cinnamon is strange- biggest vape shop in Melbourne does a jam donut and everyone says all they can taste is the cinnamon- I get nothing but the jam from it.

About to have a crack at my own jam donut I'll let you know how I go. Got my blueberry pancakes kinda poppin but have a killer simple custard if your keen?

20 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Got my blueberry pancakes kinda poppin but have a killer simple custard if your keen?

I'm gonna give the blueberry a shot.  I haven't found anything yet that blueberry is stellar in.  That one looks really good to my way of thinking.  

I'm gonna give the blueberry a shot.  I haven't found anything yet that blueberry is stellar in.  That one looks really good to my way of thinking.  

Have you tried Smurf Cakes by VapeWild by any chance? Probably one of my fav juices I've ever tried. I stumbled across a clone recipe for that. Just mixed it seems pretty close but need to let it steep about a week before i know...

ca7c381018a636090739bf0c53fe405d.png

2 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Have you tried Smurf Cakes by VapeWild by any chance?

Have not.  Looks good and simple.  I actually have all the ingredients on hand!!!  Might mix up 15ml yet tonight.  Got all my stuff sitting out.  Thanks!  You're alright.  Keep em commin!!!!  

Have not.  Looks good and simple.  I actually have all the ingredients on hand!!!  Might mix up 15ml yet tonight.  Got all my stuff sitting out.  Thanks!  You're alright.  Keep em commin!!!!  

Hahaha since I tried smurf Cakes I've bought 3 other blueberry cheesecake juices and none have come close. Hope the recipe works out...

5 minutes ago, mattythornton said:

Hope the recipe works out

Hey, what the heck.  Worst that can happen is I can learn something.  Heaven forbit, lol.  I look at it this way.  What else can you totally screw up and only be out fifty cents?  

Edited by Walt

[mention=41037]mattythornton[/mention]  Not bad at all right out of the shout.  A tad bit of weirdness going on with the "Bavarian" part of the cream but obviously steeping will change that.  

Yeah as I said I've only just mixed it- had a splash on it but needs more of a steep. But isn't quite VapeWilds version of it YET....

Sorry to hijack your post too lol.

If you have instagram there's a dude on there called Fumonoid and all he posts are these diy clone recipes. Worth checking out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines