Lock the doors! Stay inside!

It's Psycho Saturday and a full moon tonight!  They have already started calling the store.  Wacka wacka senseless babble.  One showed up at the coffee shop already telling us the building is on a time portal and to expect people "popping" in and out.  On the way to the shop I had Aunty Acid behind me with a 10-2 death grip on the wheel and eyes bugging out of her head about a foot off my bumper.  

Use caution today!!!!

Thank goodness this is my weekend off! Nurses know all too well when the full moon happens. We can tell without looking at the sky or the weather channels/websites or the calendar! ERs are full of toothaches, "my arm hurts" ........ and the dear, sweet little nursing home residents' dementia kicks in with all sorts of behaviors.

39 minutes ago, VapeMama said:

Thank goodness this is my weekend off! Nurses know all too well when the full moon happens. We can tell without looking at the sky or the weather channels/websites or the calendar! ERs are full of toothaches, "my arm hurts" ........ and the dear, sweet little nursing home residents' dementia kicks in with all sorts of behaviors.

I've heard it from many nurses and sundry attendants in hospitals of all kinds.  Batten down the hatches!  The scanner will be off the hook tonight as well.