Why do i have to prime constantly?

Priming generally refers to setting up a fresh coil. Putting a few drops on the cotton of the coil before installing it in the tank, or letting a fresh coil sit for a time in a full tank of juice. A combination of the 2 methods can be used as well. Never heard of "priming a coil" repeatedly. Can you elaborate on the process you are using?

1. Open new coil.

2. Prime until it cant take any more juice.

3. Put coil in vape

4. Fill tank fully with 75/25 juice

5. Let sit for 15 minutes minimum & 30 minutes max

6. Prime puff it for 5 minutes (means puff without pressing fire button to soak it more)

7. Vape 5 puffs then taste goes away.

8. Do step 1 through 7 all over again.

I heard youtuber indoor smokers lets his juice sit in his tank overnight? I would but i cant wait that long.

Also, I use a ego aio with 75/25 Pg/Vg. With a small coil like that, what pg vg ratio should i use?

That EGO Aio is not going to take well to 75/25 VG/PG.  The wicking holes in those coils are tiny.  I used nothing thicker than 50/50 in mine.  Even at that they weren't exactly flavor machines.  More of a nicotine delivery system.  If you really like that pen style all in one and want a little more flavor there is a Templar on this site for sale that is a little looser draw and delivers more flavor.  I still keep it down to 50/50 even with that unit.