Giving vaping another chance.

I quit smoking with vaping before, and I am trying to do so again. I am just wondering about a few things before . I saw an article saying that vaping at high temperatures releases formaldehyde and other chemicals. Also, am I getting more nicotine from vaping? I am using a gpriv with a cleito 120 and 3mg nic. I’m just a spaz when it comes to this kind of thing. I’m trying to quit smoking

Because of heart disease in my family. So i’m just wondering if anyone on here has , had a heart attack, or any other problems and they vape? Also, has vaping showed any signs of copd or anything?

To date every example of atties out gassing harmful compounds at harmful concentrations have been via extreme conditions that no vapor would duplicate.  Glowing a coil filled with cotton and inhaling it is something we simply don't do.  At least not on purpose.  If you search the older posts here, about six months ago one member reported that after a long period of vaping his doctor dismissed his per-existing diagnosis of COPD from smoking.  It is my belief that vaping is 95 to 97 percent safer than vaping.   I can site a kabillion studies that support that.  I can also site a kabillion studies that would challenge that at least to some degree.  For me, I didn't smoke to live forever and I don't vape to live forever.  What I do appreciate is how much better I feel today vaping than when I was smoking.  This to me is also an indication that it is overall much healthier.  If you can quit smoking all together and not vape either you will obviously be in the best situation.  In the end you will have to make a personal decision. 

Ccvapor go for it.
All the negative study’s you read you need to read the condition the study was done. 99% are propaganda.
The vape industry is under attack by the people that make money because of smoking. If your not dieing they don’t get paid.
Vaping is a god send and I am sure it has added a bunch of years to my end date.
The cleito 120 is a great tank. I would have thought 3% nic would be enough. Great that it’s working. I will celebrate 4 years next month. You have al you need. If you get the craving go to you local vape shop or jump on line to the ton of podcast and forums. Welcome. Were here if you need us.

The only way i was able to quit the first time was with great flavor. Now i use a low wattage vape with high nic cause my taste buds suck. If you want you can buy a second vape called an ego aio theyre meant for high nic juice. Comes with 2 coils. But if you dont smoke much, just keep your original setup with 3mg. If you are a heavy smoker, you need the higher nic with a cheap low watt vape. Its either go for flavor or go with nic.

On 29/10/2017 at 9:51 PM, Walt said:

To date every example of atties out gassing harmful compounds at harmful concentrations have been via extreme conditions that no vapor would duplicate.  Glowing a coil filled with cotton and inhaling it is something we simply don't do.  At least not on purpose.  If you search the older posts here, about six months ago one member reported that after a long period of vaping his doctor dismissed his per-existing diagnosis of COPD from smoking.  It is my belief that vaping is 95 to 97 percent safer than vaping.   I can site a kabillion studies that support that.  I can also site a kabillion studies that would challenge that at least to some degree.  For me, I didn't smoke to live forever and I don't vape to live forever.  What I do appreciate is how much better I feel today vaping than when I was smoking.  This to me is also an indication that it is overall much healthier.  If you can quit smoking all together and not vape either you will obviously be in the best situation.  In the end you will have to make a personal decision. 

The only reason why they said vapes give off formaldehyde is because they pressed the vape too long and the coil got so dry it started to burn the cotton. Anything burning has formaldehyde. Obviously no one is vaping burnt cotton.

On 30.10.2017 at 2:58 AM, ccvapor23 said:

I quit smoking with vaping before, and I am trying to do so again. I am just wondering about a few things before . I saw an article saying that vaping at high temperatures releases formaldehyde and other chemicals. Also, am I getting more nicotine from vaping? I am using a gpriv with a cleito 120 and 3mg nic. I’m just a spaz when it comes to this kind of thing. I’m trying to quit smoking

Because of heart disease in my family. So i’m just wondering if anyone on here has , had a heart attack, or any other problems and they vape? Also, has vaping showed any signs of copd or anything?

Vaping can't possibly be more dangerous than smoking unless you put gasoline in your e-liquid. Also, just avoid to "dry vape "

No problem with vaping, i quit smoking with vaping, and i can feel my body gets better. I can do a longer jogging without that much of energy. I bet I will never quit vaping cos there're too many nice mods and flavours. I shop on fasttech and it can take me a whole day..... I'm becoming a mod collector :p

Got bored last night and took my blood pressure.  Had to replace the batteries in the unit, it's been so long.  While smoking I always ran one forty something over high eighties.  I've been vaping almost a year now and I'm now at 118/76.  That's pretty significant in my books.