.: FΛDED REVIEWS :. C. Pie by Food Fighter

FΛDED

kRDAKDx.png

OMRuOh6.jpg

C. Pie by Food Fighter
80/20. 60ml & 120ml bottles. Comes in 0mg, 3mg, & 6mg nic.

Product description: Graham cracker pie crust with salty caramel and powdered sugar on top.

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★★★
Flavor: ★★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★★

Thoughts: I found the description to be accurate as described. Inhale, I get salty caramel and a very tasty graham cracker crust. It's not the ordinary bakery pie crust flavor or bakery base that everyone's using in their recipe. It's unique and different, wonderfully layered. On the exhale, more of that delicious graham cracker, a light cinammon which is a sweet one and not spicy, and a creme or that "powdered sugar note" at the finish. It's layered wonderfully, Food Fighter's did an amazing job on this juice. It handles very well in high wattages, none of the flavors were lost or muted at high heat. To be completely honest, the only downside to this juice is that it's a coil gunker. You'll need to change your wicks a few times a day if vaping all day. I personally do that anyways, usually once a day but you'll find that you'll be doing it more with this juice. It's also very addictive so you might run out fast, lol. I can never seem to keep a bottle more than a week, the 120ml bottles. Other than that, it's one of my favorite bakery juices atm (top 3) for the past 2 years, I've never been tired of this flavor. A delicious juice any time of the year, this is one that I highly recommend to get if you ever get the chance.

I purchased this product. This was not sent to me for free to review. All opinions & thoughts are 100% honest. I review all e juices with several RDAs; a single coil flavor build at around 0.2Ω and a dual parallel super sub ohm build at around .09Ω to see if these juices can handle cloud and flavor builds. I vape 3mg nic strength and use Kendo as a wicking material. If you would like your product reviewed and shown to the masses on various forums & social media, contact me. Thanks for reading, vape on!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines